LIVE 8 video links for download

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screw this, I just found out all you have to do is go the AOL music page. Type in the name of the artist, click on videos, click on the Live 8 song you want to see. Internet Explorer only.

:wink:

Last edited:
trevster2k said:
Screw this, I just found out all you have to do is go the AOL music page. Type in the name of the artist, click on videos, click on the Live 8 song you want to see. Internet Explorer only.

:wink:
can you download them or is it only streaming?

The audio on that Muse performance is a piece of fuck :mad:

I didn't make it, go the Muse messageboard and give em hell.:wink:

Only streaming but better that sitting and waiting for favorite band to come on in London which it seems most of us have been doing.:wink:

Unless you know software good for capturing vids that doesn't cost $200.

did any one see velvet revolver?? if not you have to check out their clip of slither(live8) slash was walking all over the place and even went on the lower section of the stage which no one used!!:drool:

shaun vox said:
did any one see velvet revolver?? if not you have to check out their clip of slither(live8) slash was walking all over the place and even went on the lower section of the stage which no one used!!:drool:

Yeah, VR was awesome. One of the best performances, and I'm not even a fan.

I'd like to get the performance of Deep Purple from Barrie, Canada... somebody who can help me? :(

I forgot to say that i didn't find it in the AOL music page:|

Yeah some of them aren't there or are in the wrong place. I found Simple Plan's performance mixed in with Muse (I think it was Muse). Maybe they are still working out the bugs. Try a Deep Purple fanboard, that's how I found the Muse and Pink Floyd downloads. Audioslave's page at AOL has a bunch of the Berlin performances mixed in too.:shrug:

didn't see The Cure or Duran Duran on the AOL board as of last night. Did catch the Def Leppard performances. I wasn't even sure they played due to the 'coverage' we got. And I caught a Crue song for posterity. And some Roxy Music...

Does anybody have a link for a video of the coldplay performance I can download? Thanks

I'm can't do torrents:sad: Not enough room on my computer plus I am at a friends house looking for it.

What I'm working on is a DVD with performances of my favourite bands that played so what I am still looking for is videos of Keane, the Killers, and the Scissor Sisters.

Back
Top Bottom