Live 8 concerts- Rank em

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Using London, Philadelphia, Toronto, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Japan, and Johannesberg, what is your ranking of the best overall shows we saw on July 2.

My list:

1. London
2. Berlin
3. Toronto
4. Philadelphia
5. Paris
6. Rome
7. Japan
8. Johannesberg

I put Philly below Toronto because shit, it's the US and that was the best they could get and Sarah Mclachlan should have been in TO, she was one of their best acts too.

London is obvious while Berlin had some kick ass acts like Green Day, Audioslave and their German acts were great too.

Paris had a couple of awesome acts like Muse. While Rome had some great Italian artists plus Duran Duran, I don't know any of them so I had to put them below Paris.

Japan had Bjork, Good Charlotte blows.

Johannesberg had the great Nelson Mandela and some great African artists but again I don't know any of their music.

1.London
floyd , U2
velvet revolver
REM
robbie williams

2.berlin
roxy music , audioslave & green day

3 philadeplhia for black eyed peas

'Don't Phunk With My Heart'

:ohmy:

1. London
2. Barrie

That's all I saw. I watched Barrie on TV until I got home from work and got to a computer with highspeed internet and watched the rest of London...only switched back to Barrie when The Hip and Neil Young came on.

I watched the whole bloody thing from 4am PST until 6pm. Chizip and I started and ended the Live 8 party thread in the General Tour forum.

It only happens every 20 or so years so why not? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom