Liv Tyler is soo hot in "One Night at McCools"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i rented the dvd an watched it last night an i was like WOW. i've always liked Liv, especially in Aerosmith's Crazy video. back to the movie, it was good, funny too. if you men haven't seen it yet, u gotta see this!

it's also funny and got a good twist to the plot. Paul Reiser, John Goodman, an Michael Douglas are all hilarious in this film. i'm not saying that you females should rent it cuz liv tyler is hot (but if you wimen find she is, by all means go right ahead; i ain't stoppin ya).

I agree, jesse!

This is a real clever and funny movie. Village People, hehe...

Khanada, I read somewhere that the director chose Liv Tyler because he wanted a female who would have the admiration of both men and women. Hence Liv Tyler, because she is buxom, and not reed thin...

yarof

I think its quite cool too, and Liv is good-looking...
I found her character soo weird though...guess thats intentional, its quite a strange movie really, but funny too.
Personally I reckon she was much better in Stealing Beauty which is a great film.

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

okay jesse.
smile.gif

just making sure!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom