Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You answered "yes" to 57 of 100 questions, making you 43.0% sexually pure (57.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 43.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.

wow.

You answered "yes" to 57 of 100 questions, making you 43.0% sexually pure (57.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 43.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.

wow.

Well, you've owned those of us here right now!

Welcome to the Superthread masterlist.

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!: 48%
Eazy-V: 43%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%

Why the bloody hell are you getting up at that hour!

How much have you had so far? :wink:

Only on my fourth beer, but I brought a little thing of absinthe over, plus I've got some vodka. Mezcal and ouzo too, but I'm not really in the mood to touch them right now. Mainly because mezcal tastes like lighter fluid and ouzo gives me a rude headache.

Why the bloody hell are you getting up at that hour!

Cos I'm pretty sure I still owe them at least a couple of hours for last Friday. And I have some small remaining shred of integrity (read, "giving-a-crap"). This shred may not survive me waking up at that ungodly hour, however.

oh well shit, i just realised i can't PM. can someone do it for me? i am very lazy atm

I don't think any of us can PM either, unless some rule has changed that I'm not familiar with, but I'm sure one of us can pass the DEMAND onto Khan when she's about. Probably Axver, because I will likely be doing things.

Last edited:
I don't think any of us can PM either, unless some rule has changed that I'm not familiar with, but I'm sure one of us can pass the DEMAND onto Khan when she's about. Probably Axver, because I will likely be doing things.
mad. well for those who are willing to pass the DEMAND on, i want my username to be "roger explosion". no uppercase, because uppercase is for goobers (present company excepted).

you have 48 hours, or the world will cease to exist.

Only on my fourth beer, but I brought a little thing of absinthe over, plus I've got some vodka. Mezcal and ouzo too, but I'm not really in the mood to touch them right now. Mainly because mezcal tastes like lighter fluid and ouzo gives me a rude headache.

See, I've some wine lying around, but I figure I'll save it until the rugby next Saturday and drink about a bottle's worth in one hit again. See how long it takes for me to actually be visibly drunk, and whether or not I am just a genetic freak when it comes to holding alcohol.

Cos I'm pretty sure I still owe them at least a couple of hours for last Friday. And I have some small remaining shred of integrity (read, "giving-a-crap"). This shred may not survive me waking up at that ungodly hour, however.

Ahh, I see. I'll place my bed now that you won't get in until 10am, but good luck. :wink:

that test makes me sound like a right pimp, and i'm really not. i'm thinking my life has a girlfriend shaped hole at the moment.

Don't worry, certain members of this place (obviously not my stuck on 69% self!) are somewhat in competition over who can have the lowest score and lose further points. :lol:

yeah i might hit the hay, or at least attempt to. shit to do tomorrow.

peace out motherfuckers, see you next time, maybe. who knows.

Have a good one, hope to see you around these parts again soon! :wave:

Where did the quote go? And why did that take so long?

Something made me think of Milo Kerrigan today. God, that used to crack my mother and I up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom