Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: but you can't creep out at night . . .because they'll spot your ghostly glow

and you can't chase them in the middle of the day. . . .too sunny.

hmmm, how about late-ish afternoon. . . .might be hard to spot them in dusky light

31st October! Placards announcing you are there as a result of impure American influences, combined with the glow of a few burning torches, and you'll scare both small children and religious groups, Ax. Hey presto, halloween fun for everyone.

31st October! Placards announcing you are there as a result of impure American influences, combined with the glow of a few burning torches, and you'll scare both small children and religious groups, Ax. Hey presto, halloween fun for everyone.

:lmao: Even somebody who thinks Halloween is fucking dumb, i.e. myself, could get into that!

You could probably join in too, cin. You're as pale as Ax! I might even haul arse down for the festivities. I glow in the dark.
:up:

Ha. cin and I did a side-by-side comparison and she isn't quite as light as me.

Also, last Friday evening, my legally blind friends were waiting for me at the railway station and were able to spot me in the carriage because MY HAIR GLOWED.

:lmao: Even somebody who thinks Halloween is fucking dumb, i.e. myself, could get into that!

Ha. cin and I did a side-by-side comparison and she isn't quite as light as me.

Also, last Friday evening, my legally blind friends were waiting for me at the railway station and were able to spot me in the carriage because MY HAIR GLOWED.

:lmao: that is too funny. were you standing in front of a light globe?

awesome, whats the fight about tonite?

we had what i think were fireworks last night, although they could have been gunshots, you can never be too sure, the police chopper didnt turn up so i guess it was just the fireworks.

awesome, whats the fight about tonite?

we had what i think were fireworks last night, although they could have been gunshots, you can never be too sure, the police chopper didnt turn up so i guess it was just the fireworks.

:lol: we play the fire works, gunshots or backfiring car game here too.

i dunno what the fight was about but supposedly she's a fucking bitch :hyper:
and the hinges on the doors in that house are working overtime

:lmao: that is too funny. were you standing in front of a light globe?

Heh, I was just standing near the door of one of the electric mutliple units as it pulled into the station. I wish they'd been able to get a photo!

my computer is also acting a little odd. it's rather a bizarre turn of events that jen, cin, ax and now me are all having a few encounters. are the superthread gods out to destroy us all????????

meh, i enrolled. i'm awesome. suck me sideways, computer gods!

I should have been keeping the thread busy while your computers were all fucking up, 'cause mine's just fine.

I'm busy reading about Celtic mythology and Sikhism though. I can't find anything about these "Fir Falgae", who were meant to be shaggy haired Manx warriors. I want to know about these guys.

Hurrah, now my computer is running at a reasonable speed. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom