Lindsey Lohan's next acting role: a stripper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FitzChivalry

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
Lohan to play stripper

By AP

NEW YORK -- Lindsay Lohan made David Letterman's heart beat faster when she told him she plays a stripper in her next film, I Know Who Killed Me.

"You're just gonna kill me, you know I have a heart condition. You're just gonna kill me," the CBS's Late Show host said.

The 20-year-old actress said the audience will be seeing "a lot" of her in the "really dark, scary film."

Lohan also said she took lessons for the role.

"It's really difficult to get yourself up there," she said.

:rolleyes:

remember when the chick from saved by the bell played a stripper? those were good times.

Chizip said:
remember when the chick from saved by the bell played a stripper? those were good times.

you mean Elizabeth Berkley...

Where are they now?? Is she hangin out with nutso Screech on Celebrity Fat Club or whatever that show is called...:huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

you mean Elizabeth Berkley...

Where are they now?? Is she hangin out with nutso Screech on Celebrity Fat Club or whatever that show is called...:huh:

Wee! Somebody else calls it Celebrity Fat Club :)

I think LL might be the first actress ever who has to PUT ON clothes to play a stripper...

Smallville said:
Demi played a stripper and got praise, but when Lohan does it, she get's rolling eyes?

I dont' remember any praise for Demi. She was ridiculed alot for that awful movie, because everyone knows she only did it for the record-breaking paycheck she got. And her new boobs were way too big for her body, and that's why anyone actually saw the awful movie. (Must remember to put this in worst movie thread)

Anyway, if Lindsay didn't go parading around like a skank, then people wouldn't be rolling their eyes. She's got it coming to her.

I have an inexplicable soft spot for Lindsay Lohan and desperately want her to get her shit together.

I like Lindsay. I think she's just a kid from Long Island that has cameras following her everywhere.

Her mother's a lunatic though. I saw her on TV the other day, it's like she thinks SHEs the one anyone gives a shit about. What's that called when a parent projects their failures on their kids? She's a case study in that.

Apparently she already loves to take her clothes off and snort cocaine from her toilet seat so this should be easy :shrug:

Oh nice! I can't wait to see all of that hot body!

lindsaylohanbikini1213tul5.jpg

Uh, maybe not :uhoh:

corianderstem said:
I have an inexplicable soft spot for Lindsay Lohan and desperately want her to get her shit together.

I actually think she's a pretty good actress, I hope she does get it together. There's talent there. She should look to Drew Barrymore for inspiration...now there's a complete trainwreck who got her shit together.

I'm SO gonna watch that movie... and rent it... then own it... and slow motion it... and pause it... :drool:

CTU2fan said:

Wee! Somebody else calls it Celebrity Fat Club :)

I think LL might be the first actress ever who has to PUT ON clothes to play a stripper...

I do as well. :D

So, yeah...this story doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Seems like a logical progression to me.

BTW, wasn't she doing coke last week? :huh: That explains this incident. And perhaps most of her career up to this point.

*waits for Canadiens to post the picture of the cocaine kitty in response*

Back
Top Bottom