Like a vigin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
I like to go to bed early

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

me neither, that's why I chose to post this thread to do some more research on this subject

------------------
Salome

you don't think:
A) that virgins go to bed early

or

B) that I posted this thread because I felt a need to do more research on this subject

------------------
Salome

Any thread with a title of a madonna song should... no... why are people... and posting... gahhh... *vomit in madonna's general direction*

I go to sleep when I feel like going to bed, I dont think that being a virgin has any impact on what time you prefer to go to sleep.

Well there is the possibility that non-virgins could be kept up into the late hours of the morning "conversing" with his/her partner.

That much being said...virgins may be susceptible to staying up late into the night playing risk or monopoly

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

am i the only one who has noticed that the subject is 'like a vigin', not 'like a virgin'.

i've been waiting for someone to notice but maybe interferencers aren't as edumacated or sophistimicated as i thought?

biggrin.gif

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by kobayashi:
am i the only one who has noticed that the subject is 'like a vigin', not 'like a virgin'.

i've been waiting for someone to notice but maybe interferencers aren't as edumacated or sophistimicated as i thought?

biggrin.gif

Do you have something against "vigins"? They have feelings too you know.
mlaughevil.gif

----------

"In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better."
-- Ellen Degeneres

I'd be willing to bet my farm that Rosie O'Donnel is as well.

but what can I say? At the pace I'm on I'll be 80 years old posting "power to the virgins" threads on some random message board.

Three cheers for my life

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

now that we've established that I made a typo I have to say
you all suck

------------------
Salome

Back
Top Bottom