Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stressed about the ticket thing too.

I thought 4 tickets would have been the limit.

Me + Mr fah + friend#1 + friend#2

Someone is going to be disappointed and it ain't gonna be me

I am also dreading the Canadian ticket price, $165 US translates to over $200 Canadian - and we haven't even bought cool t shirts yet. :(

fah said:
Luckily I am not working Tuesday during the day so I will be able to buy tickets when they come on sale.

I work:sad: *plotting someway to come in later to work* Unfortunately I don't think that's gonna work so again with the:sad:

fah said:
:hug: Shari

Is there somewhere close to work where you have internet access? Or someone you can trust to do it for you?

Actually, I am thinking the Bridal Registry computer:evil::shifty:

shari schultz said:

Actually, I am thinking the Bridal Registry computer:evil::shifty:

U2 tickets - what every bride and groom will want this year :yes:

Just make sure you can access u2.com and ticketmaster before Tuesday. Some employers do dumb things like block access to certain sites - imagine that. I know some co-workers who have been surprised at work :shifty:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just stepped in drift that had to be a foot deep..........I am cold and wet.............*runs to change socks and seat pants*

fah said:

U2 tickets - what every bride and groom will want this year :yes:

Just make sure you can access u2.com and ticketmaster before Tuesday. Some employers do dumb things like block access to certain sites - imagine that. I know some co-workers who have been surprised at work :shifty:

yeah, I will have to check that out on *wait a minute* I am off on Monday gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I am never off on Mondays. Ican hear the phone call now..........
Phone rings at Bridal registry desk, D picks up...............
Me-Hey, D got a minute?
D-*hopefully* yes......
Me-Do me a favor......go to the web and see if you can get..........so on and so forth
D-*in my perfect world the answer is* sure, hang on...........*types info* Yes, we can.............why?
Me- :hyper: Thanks, I'll explain Tuesday........bye.................

way too scary that I have that scenario thought out:crazy:

shari schultz said:

some pretty powerful images
Your welcome, I needed it too!

Now I'm just trying to figure out Tuesday morning...:hmm: I might have to dispatch The Jim. In that situation we need a fully-detailed, comprehensive list and a wake up call with a snooze alarm...

I have a feeling that Milwaukee will be on the second leg of the state side tour.......We were on the first leg for Elevation, however. *getting antsier by the second*
I will honestly be happy with one show. It is the potential of none that freaks me out a bit.

Schmeg said:

Your welcome, I needed it too!

Now I'm just trying to figure out Tuesday morning...:hmm: I might have to dispatch The Jim. In that situation we need a fully-detailed, comprehensive list and a wake up call with a snooze alarm...

We will prepare and be ready. I am going to approach the preparation like I do for meetings and such. This is very important business.

It IS important business!!

I have mixed up your/you're in two different threads tonight. :grumpy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Gah. :slant:

Us diehards should be able to take a U2 test to guarantee the best seats. :sigh:

:hmm: i really like that idea. i'd probably end up with some semi-shitty seats, but i could dig enough useless info and quote enough bill flanagan to get ahead of some those stupid people who got tickets last tour...like this one guy in my building. one night i was at work and i was listening to HTDAAB, and this guy asked me who it was. i told him new u2, and he said something like 'really? i had no idea they had another album out. i saw them last tour on the...what was it...elevation tour? yeah. that one' :rolleyes:

i shall now go check how much snow we have so far :yikes:

i'm starving...i'm thinking i might eat that can of soup.

update on work: dispatch woke me up ( :mad: ) about an hour ago, they called to tell me that traffic tomorrow is optional. i'll still go, i do need the money. i'll probably get halfway there and then turn around and come back to my nice warm bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom