Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: I should go, too...but I'm too excited about the present Kariann's getting me to hold my iPod! Check it out!

inside-bono-ipod.jpg

:hyper:

i like the title of this thread better than the octagon bar's vertigo title.

I should go to bed. I have a very busy day tomorrow. Ok, I have to register two mini fahs for softball and one mini fah for t-ball. And I'm sure 2 of them are going to have 'issues' with playing.

Oh well :shrug:

i should go to sleep, too.

i don't have a busy day. i have a meeting at 1pm. i have to take a test at that meeting (it's for work, we have to re-take the security moniter test every semester) :grumpy:

:lol:

yes...:shifty:...if i told you, i'd have to kill you...

they just check to see if we know various phone numbers for the police (urgent - 911, duh - and non-urgent) and the security department, or what to do if someone brings in a guest and they don't have any ID. stuff like that. it's really easy, half of it's multiple choice, and there's always a stupid freebee answer (like what should you use to fill out the guest logs?: a) blue or black pen b) pencil c) ketchup...etc.).

this message will self destruct in 30 seconds...

:shifty:

:laugh:

:shifty:

i think i have the phone numbers memorized. that's the only part i usually screw up on.

the probelm is that the non-urgent police and non-urgent security numbers are almost exactly the same.

Are these numbers that you have to dial or give out?

If it is give out - figure out a word for the numbers

eg 555-555-rock for 7625

If it is something you have to know....ask them why they don't have programmable phones. Ok ask them after you pass the test :D

numbers we have to call.

non-urgent security: if some kind of question arises, or if we need someone to come fill out a form to sign in a minor (under 17), or to ask to take a 5 min. break.

urgent security: if there's a fight, dusturbance, or someone from either the tresspass, restrictions, or restraining order lists tries to come into the building. tresspass list is people who did something to get them kicked off campus by the cops. judicial restrictions are people that the college dean said can't go into certain buildings. restraining orders are...restraining orders.

non-urgent cops: any of the urgent security things

urgent cops: anything really bad that immediatly needs a cop

they have programmable phones, and the numbers are programmed, but we still have to know them for the test. not sure why.

i've never had to call either urgent number, and i've never had to call the cops at all. twice i would have had to, but for some reason they doubled me in the building (they had 2 of us working in the same place), and when both situations came up (once was an asthma attack a guy down the hall was having, the other was a bunch of kids kicked out by the RAs who were hanging around outside, waiting to come back in when security was gone) the other guy was at the desk and he took care of it.

and i think the only time i've ever called the non-urgent security number was last night when i was pakcing up and realized one of the supervisors had left her wallet on the chair when they'd stopped by.

thanks, i'm not worried i'll do badly (i've taken it 3 times already and it's always the same test...plus i decided to read the entire manual at work last night, just to go over things, and they're not going to fire me after 3 semesters just because i screw up a couple numbers), it's just a pain in the ass.

:faint: I have a presale code.

I have to get out orf work early on Tuesday!!!

:drool:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

My cute little code is on U2.com right now :cute:

:D I found out yesterday I get a raise at the end of Feb to begin in March.....just in time for the tour :drool:

Schmeg said:
:wave: I should go, too...but I'm too excited about the present Kariann's getting me to hold my iPod! Check it out!

inside-bono-ipod.jpg

:hyper:
:drool:
BWWAAAAHHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!:lmao:
will you share?:wink:

I got my code tooo:hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 am local time Tuesday..............Inventory days are Wed. and Thurs. this year. It has always been Tues, Wed, Thurs. in the past. Why the change this year?:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom