Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to watch the Pats game! I will be wearing my Ty Law jersey over the two t-shirts and the fleece jacket I have on...I'm still just that cold.

Go Pats!! :D :hyper: The Superbowl is in February this year...Now I wonder which team won the last two Superbowls that took place in February? :hmm:

i fell asleep watching the NFC game.

i heard a small piece of a social distortion song ot one point :up: that was the highlight of the game.

here's to hoping the pats game is better.

:shifty:

iwb..

just wanted to tell you that my cell phone ring is set to london calling :drool:

now ask me if i know how to work the damn thing is entirely another story.

i just got it about a week ago...and i fumble the fookin phone everytime it rings...lol...just figured out how to answer it.

Schmeg said:
Off to watch the Pats game! I will be wearing my Ty Law jersey over the two t-shirts and the fleece jacket I have on...I'm still just that cold.

Go Pats!! :D :hyper: The Superbowl is in February this year...Now I wonder which team won the last two Superbowls that took place in February? :hmm:

I actually have the game on...not bad considering I'm not much for football...maybe there is hope yet!

I keep changing channels.........Pats game or Johnny Carson.......can't settle on just one......

mmmBono said:
iwb..

just wanted to tell you that my cell phone ring is set to london calling :drool:

now ask me if i know how to work the damn thing is entirely another story.

i just got it about a week ago...and i fumble the fookin phone everytime it rings...lol...just figured out how to answer it.

:up: awesome

i have no idea how to use cell phones. if i borrow someone's to make a call, i have to have them dial for me :reject:

Schmeg said:

What did you do? I will be reapplying for my WFS coaching priviledges this week...Fortunately I know the pro liason on the board so maybe it won't matter that my insurance and PSA membership lapsed as did my CPR/first aid training...:shifty:

I am going to be sore tomorrow from all the damn shoveling I just did. :grumpy:

what did I do? It's not what I've already done...it's what I will be doing :huh:

woooooooo

football is more fun to watch without my brother. he's annoying.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy:

U2 is more important than a football game!!!!!!!! :grumpy:

Never ever get involved in an "active thread" about tour dates.....Way toooooo scary..............head is swimming..........

shari schultz said:
Never ever get involved in an "active thread" about tour dates.....Way toooooo scary..............head is swimming..........

:yikes:

i bet it is!

I posted part of the warranty in the top 10 complaints thread...........quite enjoyable list to read:D

NORTH AMERICA DATES AND TICKETING INFORMATION

March 28th San Diego, CA - Sports Arena
April 1st Anaheim, CA - Arrowhead Pond
April 5th Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
April 9th San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion
April 14th Phoenix, AZ - Glendale Arena
April 20th Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
April 24th Seattle, WA - Key Arena
April 28th Vancouver, BC - General Motors Place
May 7th & May 9th Chicago, IL - United Center
May 14 Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center
May 17 & May 18 East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena
May 21 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
May 24 & May 26 Boston, MA - Fleet Center

Tickets for performances in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and San Diego will go on sale this Saturday, January 29th.

shari schultz said:
I want desperately to post the Warranty for the U2.com site, but I am terrified to go back:eek:
What's the Warranty?

I haven't been getting any U2.com e-mails in the last two days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom