Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Willem Dafoe and Bill Murray in the same movie?

I smell fantasicness.

I also smell word-make-upness.

moby dick wes anderson-syle???

that looks awesome.

can't wait.

:hyper:

wowzers!
that is like an tight knit group the we sanderson, bill murray, owen wilson group
i loved rushmore and the royal tenenbaums- im sure this one will be fab as well

carrieluvv said:
wowzers!
that is like an tight knit group the we sanderson, bill murray, owen wilson group
i loved rushmore and the royal tenenbaums- im sure this one will be fab as well

Did you also enjoy Bottle Rocket, that is my favorite Wes flick....

I watched it a few times on comedy central, yeah i liked it, i think i gotta find somewheres to rent it from though so i can see it all
the first movie i remember seeing owen wilson in was cable guy / i thought he was so odd..little did i know the genius inside

i shoulda included ben stiller in the "group" i mentioned earlier

My Fellow Wes Anderson Followers...

Any thoughts on this one? I finally got to see it yesterday. It was good, but also disappointing, if that makes any sense. It started off really, really slow, but the ending was better. It's kind of like Wes is losing his 'quirkiness' in this one. Not nearly as funny as the others. The soundtrack didn't have the same effect on me as the others as well, although the David Bowie guy was funny. I think I'm going to lick my wounds and watch Bottle Rocket again....

Last edited:
~LadyLemon~ said:
My Fellow Wes Anderson Followers...

Any thoughts on this one? I finally got to see it yesterday. It was good, but also disappointing, if that makes any sense. It started off really, really slow, but the ending was better. It's kind of like Wes is losing his 'quirkiness' in this one. Not nearly as funny as the others. The soundtrack didn't have the same effect on me as the others as well, although the David Bowie guy was funny. I think I'm going to lick my wounds and watch Bottle Rocket again....

Oi. I'm seeing it tomorrow. I've been hearing what you just said a lot.

I saw it. I actually liked it a lot. I was a more let down by Royal Tennenbaums, I still liked it but not as much.
Rushmore will always be my fave.
The Life soundtrack is actually pretty good. The guitar player reminded me of the guy in Something About Mary.
I can see your points but at the same time how much quirkier can you get?
I always think I'm going to be the only one in the theatre at his movies.

Saw it and loved it. ...Why is the Sigur Ros song not on the soundtrack, though? Grrr.... The Brazilian guitar player, who plays samba versions of old David Bowie songs, was also in "City of God," by the way. Random, eh?

Back
Top Bottom