Lets See Your Christmas Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelordevil said:

Tree hug. :hug:

That's too bad about the ornaments. The tree still has a lot of character, even though it might be hideous. (I'm trying to see the positives here.) Take solace in the fact that many families share your tree issues...and brother issues.

Aww but see the only solace I can find is that my brother is a jerk year-round, so it's not just the holidays that bring out the worst in him. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Doozer61 said:
we don't have ours yet :(

same here

my mum is a fan of those fibreoptic trees that you just take out of the box and plug in, she has about three of them now.

i'm going to put one up in my flat this year except right now we've no tree, lights or ornaments. :slant:

i love the trees you all have posted :up:

Speaking of trees, in the car park of the appartment house I live in there are two huge trees, about 15 meters (about 50 feet) high, and now they are decorated with some lights. So I just have to look out the window and can see two Christmas trees.

Sadly I don't have a camera.

I deleted my older photo. I took this today.

Christmastree22006.jpg

We've only got a little lounge room, so as much as i would :heart: a huge big tree, its not to be...so this is it...and i've just realised that i wasn't imagining that its leaning on a funny angle!!
313416443_bb0bbab132.jpg

This is a close up of my favourite ornament...

[
313421794_d2c1df69c3.jpg

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
I don't have a Christmas tree. But I did make my own advent wreath today! :D

IMG_0764.jpg

WOW you have that tradition too!!! We used to make the advent wreath but since my mother died last year we lost the tradition of the prayers and readings in family every sunday :sad: :sad:, we still have the wreath anyway

Christmas always reminds me of my mother since she was a huge fan of Christmas :sad: :sad:

Caroni said:

WOW you have that tradition too!!! We used to make the advent wreath but since my mother died last year we lost the tradition of the prayers and readings in family every sunday :sad: :sad:, we still have the wreath anyway

Christmas always reminds me of my mother since she was a huge fan of Christmas :sad: :sad:

:hug: that must be hard. i'm so sorry. my family doesn't really have this tradition. i picked it up a couple of years back when i moved out. i love it. i love how it celebrates, hope, peace, love, and joy.

who knows, maybe someday you might be wanna continue the tradition again :)

I'm forgoing the Christmas tree again this year.

Not much point when I'm the only one who will see it. I remember what it looks like so I'll just imagine it every time I feel like looking at it. :happy:

redhotswami said:

:hug: that must be hard. i'm so sorry. my family doesn't really have this tradition. i picked it up a couple of years back when i moved out. i love it. i love how it celebrates, hope, peace, love, and joy.

who knows, maybe someday you might be wanna continue the tradition again :)

Thank you very much :hug: hope you spend a happy Christmas !!!

Back
Top Bottom