Let's make a Story p.5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK gang, here's what we've got so far....

Babydoll went to the beach wearing a bright red shiny polka dot itsy bitsy teenie weenie bathrobe. Wayne thought it was Although, Wayne wanted the other thing, he was sorely disappointed because he had made a mistake which was so very bad but he felt cheated. However, he wasn’t going to think about the negative but would dwell on the past indiscretions. Eventually walking became more difficult, because of straw legs and all the water sloshing annoyingly inside a croc shoe receded through the brush when a huge burger slathered with cheese and cotton balls (Talk about cotton mouth! PP--TTTTTTTOOOEEEEEEY!) became lodged between the walls and the giant ego racists dictionary says honkeys and japes should eat racists. So, knowing this, Nate woke up and flew Soufwest to Atlanta, Germany and met the housewives from the po' side of town who were po’ as dirt but such fun. They ate postwhores for lunch. After burping up the remnants OOC suddenly seemed very quiet. You could hear a cricket chirp or a needle drop into the bottom of a pool below the salsa dancers twirling chaotically through plastic wrap and suffocating alphabetically slipping around the edge of the abnormal. Can you even guess what you’re smelling like after you walk 15 miles in the hot sunshine with a parka on? Holy Guacamole Batman, what next? We stood up too quickly and bent over so the black spots would stop dancing in front of our eyes but lo and behold for the sonic boom came sooner than expected. My eyes couldn’t take the horror of this huge fireball on a cracker, with peanut butter. However by the time I was able to dry out the shredded wheat before the rabbits pooped all over the bowl, the way I shimmy, continents move! “Furthermore”, she announced, “we need to go over the rainbow to see the purple eggplant covered with Skittles.” I said, “Well it’s about time, it’s about space, but why is it snowing again?” We all fell down and couldn’t get up. What’s the point? But we’ll all freeze to death if we don’t get up! Call 9-1-1 or 9-9-9 if you’re in Scotland. After that, just lie there and wait for the swirling lights. When they do we’ll all run fast as we can slog thru the snow wearing lots of coats and boots. We took a turn into the pit that was full of snakes and Elvis impersonators. AIIIEEEEEEE!!!", we all shrieked while the elves started to sing and dance. Then suddenly the oldest elf of all started to chase MsPurrl. “Noooooooooooooooo!", she cried. But then she stopped and thought "I have to get up to go to work in 6 hours!!" so they made it a fast one, so that she could bid you all a sweet good night! The End.

As the dawn broke there was nary an elf to be found in the snowdrift that we managed to climb out of, despite the precariousness of the cliff they managed to unwind the huge ball of twine without tripping themselves up. “Whew” She said as she undid her sexy boots and removed the phone from the confines of her snood . Unlocking the secret combination on the necklace that was really a lock, they were staggered to uncover the magic wafers were hidden inside the creek bed "WTF??" I said. I jumped into the creek without a pen and paddled towards the giant waterfall that was made of Bollinger. Darling, sweetie, don’t even think about taking a sip, drink the whole cup and throw a Frisbee as far as you can. The sounds of drumbeats echoed in the mountains and forests and they seemed to echo in my heart, like the Kings of Leon when they opened for U2 in Chicago, May 9, 2005. “Haha!” I cried Give it your best! Don’t forget to put your wellies on cos it’s very wet in them thar hills …which are alive to every move you make so just be very, very careful especially near the edge that’s why … when doves cry… the rain is purple! Awesomeness is as awesomeness does. That said, I believe I will make myself a pair of sexy boots that will let you in the whitehouse. Yet, the heel kept slipping to the side because I’m very nauseous, can you see what your love has done? Immediately I began to cry in the shower when the drain backed up and water exploded up to the ceiling exposing the outer wall of the bathroom. Then the doorbell rang…we all stood there….not wanting to answer.

Back
Top Bottom