Let's hear your funny pregnency stories ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
So, some of you have shared some funny stories with me over the last few months, but lets see if we can collect them all in one place.

I'll start. I just walked up stairs and my wife was cleaning our windows ... with a toothbrush!

nesting indeed.

Mothers Day, pregnant with my second son due at the end of August. He was a big one at 9 lbs. 1 oz. 22 inches. So that should give you an idea of the size I was. My husband bought me really pretty snake skin pajamas from Victorias Secret. I went and tried them on and I actually looked like a snake that ate a cat. It was horrible. And thus the pj's went back. :(

cinnaminson said:
you do know that men can't become pregnant

juniormq2.jpg

JCOSTER said:
Mothers Day, pregnant with my second son due at the end of August. He was a big one at 9 lbs. 1 oz. 22 inches. So that should give you an idea of the size I was. My husband bought me really pretty snake skin pajamas from Victorias Secret. I went and tried them on and I actually looked like a snake that ate a cat. It was horrible. And thus the pj's went back. :(

I'm sorry but...

:lmao:

I can't remember any funny stories... I do remember when I was in labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor had delivered the baby. Everyone had said I was carrying low, so I would have a boy. So the baby comes out and I ask 'What is it?', and he says 'human'. I wanted to slap him! :lol:

Dressing as the Virgin Mary for Halloween. Probably offended some people there...

We called him The Bean for the first tri-mester because that's what he looked like on the first ultrasound.

I can't really remember anything ha-ha funny. Now I tell my husband I miss being pregnant. He says I hated it, but I don't remember it that way. Funny how nature works...

JCOSTER said:

:lol: :hug:
With my last one, I kept getting strangers saying "any day now?" when I was only 30 weeks. Fucking hilarious. I'm still laughing!
:angry:
It was worse when nurses did it, or the ultrasound people would comment.

I developed a huge fear after the second one that I'd leave her somewhere. I wasn't used to 2. I'd wake up from nightmares where I'd leave her in a shop and not remember til I got home.

I'm sure it wasn't unusual but when my first wife and I went to "lamaze" classes, there was always the same lady there who we could count on passing gas when they went into the "push" techniques...never failed, every Friday for a month.... LOUD PFFFT! :lol: P.U.

Mr. BAW said:
I'm sure it wasn't unusual but when my first wife and I went to "lamaze" classes, there was always the same lady there who we could count on passing gas when they went into the "push" techniques...never failed, every Friday for a month.... LOUD PFFFT! :lol: P.U.

:lmao: imagine when she had to push in real life, clean up - delivery suite 2 - pronto:yikes:

I waited til my babies were born to find out if I had boys or girls. With my second the doctor says "you have a boy!" So I'm thinking all those 1st thoughts... a boy!... Wow!... now I have a boy and a girl!... I'm thinking about his name...
and then the doc says... "oh wait, nevermind, it's a girl... that was the umbilical cord."
:ohmy:

I'll tell you in anywhere from a few days to a few weeks from now.....we're due next Wednesday with our first! :hyper:

when i was in labor, the nurses had me hooked up to the ultra sound machine to moniter daisy. she kept moving around in me so much they nicknamed her "wild child.":D

I've yet to get anyone pregnant, but I do have a story.

After giving birth to my sister, my mom was recovering in the hospital bed. I was 10, and very interested in the entire process. What I failed to recognize, however, was just how emotionally and physically drained she was following the delivery--which was a difficult one. She was also hooked up to an IV solution. As I stood next to her, I looked up to watch it drip towards her, and asked, "Mom, what would happen if I squeezed that bag?" She immediately began to cry at the very thought! :der: I felt awful, especially after the nurse came in and suggested that I "go read a book in the library."

We laugh about it now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom