Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Germany did beat the U.S in salt lake and that's on our turf where countries always do better than usual.

Canada usually does well in the winter games :up:

redkat said:
of course they did well on their own land

Italy should do better than usual this time out

yes italy will do better than usual of course, but the us will still be in the top 3 most likely

and i will root for canada :angry: & britain but we wont win much of anything :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

Still hanging on, Sami. I almost caved and napped while you were gone. :reject: *poke*

:lol: :hug:

The guy who owns the company with my dad, his kids are all insanely amazing soccer players...his daughter, who is a year YOUNGER than me, made it to one of the Olympic teams and she's training in Beijing this summer :ohmy: I think it's Beijing this summer :hmm:
and she is only in 10th grade and she already has invites from a few colleges for full tuition scholarships if she joins their soccer team!

< thinks it's funny when they put mics on curling players so we can hear all of the... interesting banter....

Bill: so I think we'll put the rock here
Joe: Okay
Bill: Do you want to grab a pizza after the game?
Joe: Sure, but pizza usually gives you gas
Short pause
Joe: We have mics on don't we... dammit!

^same here...but it's better now that i can drive, i don't have to go to as many gymnastics meets (4-5 hours is way too damn long :mad: )

RavenBlue said:
< thinks it's funny when they put mics on curling players so we can hear all of the... interesting banter....

Bill: so I think we'll put the rock here
Joe: Okay
Bill: Do you want to grab a pizza after the game?
Joe: Sure, but pizza usually gives you gas
Short pause
Joe: We have mics on don't we... dammit!

I was pissing myself last night listening to them. They're all "hard...hard....HARD...HARD..."

I was like :eek: Do they realize what they sound like?? :lmao:

bye adam :hug:

sami you've got to watch a bit of curling this time it's .... different

I do love it when the countries that never win anything win :hyper:

like Ireland

VintagePunk said:

I was pissing myself last night listening to them. They're all "hard...hard....HARD...HARD..."

I was like :eek: Do they realize what they sound like?? :lmao:

Were you watching the Canadian whatever it was championship that was on last night. We watched just a little of it, some pretty good lookin' fellers there. I bet the lot of them need coughdrops after a game because they scream so freakin' much!

HURRY HURRY HARD HAARRRRRRRD!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom