Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
Well that happens.

Good night folks, kinder, peers and miscreants.
:wink:

There's this girl I have a big crush on, and she's one of my best friends. She has a boyfriend. She wants to talk to me about breaking up with said boyfriend and we talk and she decides she is going to, and I was supposed to be "Mr. Motivational Guy". And she did, and felt horrible about it, and I didn't want her to feel bad so I was trying to cheer her up and stuff. I sent her a message on Myspace with this really funny inside joke we have just to cheer her up and check up on her. I then find out they got back together :|

I hope she's happy with this dude, he's cool and all but I'd rather it be me ya know?

^^^^^ :hug: LMP, you and I are in the same boat. My last boyfriend was the same way with me. Before we were dating, he had recently broken up with his girlfriend so I was comforting him because she wasn't being too great. Anyways, we ended up dating for a couple of months, but he broke up with me and started dating someone five days later. :| And now he doesn't even want to be friends with me, and I was nothing but nice to him.

:hug: More hugs! I'm sorry that happened... :(

^^^it's okay LMP, girls can be evil, evil bitches sometimes, trust me, i'm one of their kind...you'll find the right one

:hug: thanks all

I dunno, I have a feeling I'll end up dating her someday. She's a good girl too, maybe a bit misguided on what she really wants to do in life. It's the thing where it's like I want to see her happy even if she's with someone else, and if she is, then that's kickass. :rockon:

hugs for LNOB :hug::hug:

^^:cute: i wish there were guys like that at my school, who would just be happy for the girl that they liked, even if things weren't going the way that they wanted them to

^^ :hug: Thanks for the hugs! And that's definitely a good attitude. She'll come to realize how much she means to you and how supportive you've been. Just hang in there! :D

Back
Top Bottom