Leonardo and Kate are reuniting onscreen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was never into Leo circa Romeo & Juliet or Titanic, but I thought he was great in The Aviator and I LOVE Blood Diamond (I keep watching it on my comp).

Kate is gorgeous and I love her acting.

Liesje said:
I was never into Leo circa Romeo & Juliet or Titanic, but I thought he was great in The Aviator and I LOVE Blood Diamond (I keep watching it on my comp).

Kate is gorgeous and I love her acting.

Leo was my first celeb. crush. I thought he was gorgeous:drool: in Titanic. I thought they were awesome in that movie. "The Aviator" is brilliant, and I was so angry when he lost the Oscar to Jamie Foxx.:madspit: In my opinion, he deserved it this year too for "Blood Diamond." Kate is amazing in everything she does as well.

I have no idea Kate was married to Sam Mendes! :shocked: That's fricken awesome. What unbelieveably beautiful and talented children they'll have. :wink:

No, I just don't follow pointless celebrity gossip. :wink:

But that is interesting trivia.

I hated Titanic but I think they are both great at what they do. I've read the book the movie is based on and it should be pretty good with them in the lead roles. :up:

This is great, I think they have wonderful chemistry in titanic so I'm sure this will make for a good film. :up:

I thought they were a wonderful onscreen couple in Titanic and really put heart and soul into what was basically a cheesy romance with some dreadful dialogue. So yeah, it would be great to see them reunited once again, :up:

Back
Top Bottom