LEMONADE! 5 CENTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes and they never worked.

lemonade-stand.gif

I did - at the beginning of our cul-de-sac, but only the retired folks would stop and drink the lemonade (Crystal Light) and when we asked for $$, they would bitch and say we had no respect for our elders.
icon24.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 12-04-2001).]

My sister and I did, but we lived on a dead end gravel road out on the country. We never sold a glass, mostly because we wouldn't dream of charging our friends, and they were the only people around. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

A friend and I had something close...We had a KoolAid stand. We even advertised for it around the neighbourhood. But the ads didn't pay off...the neighbourhood bully ripped them all down and threw them at us, then when we confronted him, as I recall, he pushed us into the neighbour's hedge...He was a real not-nice character, though...I can't help but wonder what happened to him...Maybe karma caught up with him...

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

I used to walk dogs for money.

------------------
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly

i shovelled the drive way of a disabled man.
he gave me the choice every month of $5/snowfall or $45/month starting in november usually. i used to tell him i had to go look at the 5 day forecast and make up my mind.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

I never ran a lemonade stand, but I patronize them often. I have a friend who is terribly sweet and everytime we drive around and she sees one we have to pull over and buy lemonade from the little girls. It's funny because I know that we are the only business they see all day. Then you get to max it with lemonade, and that's always good.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

Back
Top Bottom