Leek, Staffordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done on purpose, Ashley.

Nobody cares, but:

I have abandoned physical records, etc. Not sure when that happened, but I have. I sort of miss it/miss shopping for music in a store.

I love The National.

I care too. :wave:

I like buying music in a store, but it's much cheaper buying online so that's how I order the cds. Maybe it defeats part of the purpose of having physical music, but I get more music this way.

And The National are amazing. I saw them last year in a small club for some 300-400 people and it was one of my best concert experiences ever.

I care too. :wave:

I like buying music in a store, but it's much cheaper buying online so that's how I order the cds. Maybe it defeats part of the purpose of having physical music, but I get more music this way.

And The National are amazing. I saw them last year in a small club for some 300-400 people and it was one of my best concert experiences ever.

I saw them open for REM last year and, that was a very good night of music for me.

I buy 99% of my music online now, but, would like to drop that figure to 75% or so just to get back inside a record store.

I saw them open for REM last year and, that was a very good night of music for me.

I buy 99% of my music online now, but, would like to drop that figure to 75% or so just to get back inside a record store.

Didn't you see them at Lolla, or was that someone else? (just curious)

Did you see them in the The National-Modest Mouse-REM nights? I caught them in MSG and it was amazing, though a shame that not many people showed up for The National...

Record stores ftw.

i am still loving nloth. fuck this i need a leak!!!

event_signs.jpg

Did you see them in the The National-Modest Mouse-REM nights? I caught them in MSG and it was amazing, though a shame that not many people showed up for The National...

Record stores ftw.

Yeah, in Chicago. Not a Modest Mouse fan, but, sat through that set between The National and REM. Same deal with my show, sparse crowd for The National.

The National, R.E.M., and Modest Mouse? That's kind of pretty amazing. At least from my stand point.

Ok. I've watched everything on this dvd. Either I'm moving onto 1990-2000 the videos, or back to the Cure :hmm:

Yeah, in Chicago. Not a Modest Mouse fan, but, sat through that set between The National and REM. Same deal with my show, sparse crowd for The National.

I was hoping for something from antarctica but if I remember correctly nothing showed up. I don't care for the more recent albums, really, and Dashboard was definitely the highlight.

Anyways, I need to go. See you around. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom