Led Zeppelin Survivor: II - round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Whole Lotta Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What Is And What Should Never Be

• The Lemon Song

• Thank You

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Heartbreaker

• Livin' Lovin' Maid

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ramble On

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Moby Dick

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Bring It On Home

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Communication Breakdown was eliminated with 9 votes. Therefore, it's time to move on to LZ II.

Finalists:

Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused

My vote will be going to Moby Dick here.

Bring it on Home, for me.

This album.....jesus christ. Words escape me.

Ramble On FTW, though.

Yeah, Bring It On Home, What Is And What Should Never Be, The Lemon Song, and Ramble On are all amazing...hopefully two of those get through. I really don't care much for Whole Lotta Love though.

phanan said:

Really? Bring It On Home first off? Wow.

I think it's one of the best things on here.

Page and Plant do some amazing things on Bring it on Home, and don't get me wrong....it's awesome.

It was down to Moby Dick and Bring it on Home for my first vote.

I rate the first 7 tracks on this album as some of the most lasting and undeniable stuff any rock and roll band produced in the 20th century.

I've never been too fond of the intro and outro of Bring it on Home...not only because they rip off the original but also because it's just slowed down the song for me a little bit.

Moby Dick. Nice drum solo but gets a bit :crack:

Whole Lotta Love has been killed for me by radio overplay! :banghead: It's probably going next! :angry:

I'm for Heartbreaker and What Is And What Should Never Be to advance.

Moby Dick, of course. Only cuz it's a drum solo. But if they had decided not to give Bonzo this bone, :) the opening minute tells you this would have been another great rocker on an already loaded lp.

I can't even say what I'd like to win, I like every other second on this. But Screwtape, Bring it on Home before Moby? That gets a big :scratch:

This is gonna be brutal

I'm listening to this album again and... wow I'm enjoying Whole Lotta Love a lot more than I remember it! I definitely blame Radio for making me sick of it though!

Lemon Song FTMFW! That intro is to die for! :drool:

If two songs are advancing, there is no doubt in my mind that they should be What Is And What Should Never Be and Ramble On.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom