Leaving for Europe...be back in two weeks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
For those of you who don't yet know, I'm leaving for Europe and I'll be away for two weeks. It's my first trip to a country other than Canada (and i was there for only an hour :huh: ). I'm totally psyched, and when I get back I'll be full of stories and pictures!

Here's my itinerary:

Day 1-3 Arrive in Berlin
Day 4 Dresden
Day 5 Prague
Day 6 Nürnberg
Day 7 Munich
Day 8 Innsbruck – Lucerne
Day 9 The Alps
Day 10-12 Paris extension
Day 13 Depart for home

innsbruck...i've heard great things.

berlin is amazing...one of my favourite cities in the world.

please find hitler's bunker, i never saw it.

post pictures too, of your time in potsdamer, etc. ok?

Oh man... what I wouldn't give for a vacation in Germany... or anywhere in Europe, for that matter!

Looks like you will be moving around alot. Well Europe Rocks and Germany is not that bad :wink: ( I keed )

Zootlesque said:
Oh man... what I wouldn't give for a vacation in Germany... or anywhere in Europe, for that matter!

Well if you ever find yourself stuck in Denmark then the first beer is on me :up: And the second and third......

Heres a better idea:
Day 1-3 Arrive in Berlin
Day 4 Go to London
Day 5 Go to Live8
Day 6 See London
Day 7 See castles
Day 8 More casltes
Day 9 More bloody castles
Day 10-12 Paris extension
Day 13 Depart for home

Oh, Innsbruck is really nice. I've never been there in the summer time (only winter/spring), but I imagine it's just as lovely!

Zootlesque said:

Oh... that would be so cool! :cool:

It sure would :cool: Well if i am ever in the states then i´ll still buy the first beer :wink: and the second and the third...

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

You sound like Eddie Izzard!

Well he's right. They are everywhere. They ruin the views of all the nice new Ikeas & 'out of town' malls. But they dont even look like real castles. You know, like the ones at Disneyland.

Day 5 Prague

:mad: Superglue your baggage to your body, then, when you're in this particular city.

I'm sorry, that's a personal thing...check the Zoo Confessionals in a bit if you want more explanation.

Back
Top Bottom