le tigre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
they're good.

download 'tko'. if you don't find it fun, too bad.

:happy:

what do you think of them now? any better? :angry:

the singer, hanna or whatever, makes me so happy to look at her.

yes, i get happy in a non-sexual way just looking at her move. she's a good dancer.

part of me wants to marry her. or date her. if she agrees to either i'm a winner.

don't you dare tell me she's also a lesbian?

first tegan and sara, and now her.

honestly, don't ruin me like this.

oh FOR SHIT SAKES.

she's a big time loss for us straight men.

i can't take this anymore. i'm gonna have to switch teams.

i'm coming out as a lesbian on valentines.

Maybe I am wrong. The Lemon Lady would know, she put one of their songs on a CD from an exchanged CD program of which I was part of. It was good.

I have a question, how can both Tegan AND Sarah be batting lefty? It seems almost impossible. I've yet to see a pink triangle on either of their sleeves.

On an extremely unrelated note, I received the 'Amber' CD by Autechre today from the one known as HG. I thought you would be very proud of me and her for this, Slickies.

ah yes, amber! a fine choice, a toss up between that and tri rep. for best autechre album.

all i know is that i appear to have no lesbian radar. that's three girls in the last month i've fallen in love with (ok, not really, but still) and they'd all rather NOT get with this hunk of punk.

i just don't get it. i'm so good looking. :(

You'll always have Amy Poehler.....

I'm quite the excited rascal for 'Amber'. One of my old "friends" had it, and I listened to it a few times before he was married. I've never seen it anywhere here in Utah, so I'm really happy to finally have it. Partei.

EDIT:

The Le Tigre song I've heard and liked was 'Deceptacon'

More than meets the eyes, indeed.

Hey, I'm Le Tigre Authority round these parts :angry:

I've been a huge fan since December of 2000, when I first heard What's Yr Take on Cassavetes. Since then I have seen them four times and turned many people on to them (so to speak). I :heart: them dearly.

As for Kathleen Hanna...she's been with Adrock from the Beasties for a long time now.

P.S. I saw Tegan and Sara a few months back at a tiny club here in C-town. Their drummer is hot.

:sexywink:

I heard TKO on Subterranean a few weeks ago. Lots of fun.

Considering buying the new Tegan and Sara album. Any thoughts? Do we need a thread on them?

oh this thread rules, doesn't it?

tegan and sara, autechre, and le tigre! how'd they all get mentioned anyway?

good times indeed. :up:

as for tegan and sara, i made a thread about them recently. if you want to download their two recent singles, i'd say they're extremely accessable and enjoyable at the same time. plus they don't get old easily. kind of like float on by modest mouse in that sense.

i just called my brother in brooklyn and asked him about le tigre.

turns out mr brau one is right.

everyone there DOES like them. :up:

martha said:
I saw Le Tigre opening for Beck last night. I'll be buying a cd or two before the week is over. :drool:

Make sure to get their first album. Great songs include "Deceptacon" and "The Empty."

who is this band?

*not trendy fella asking*

martha said:
What's the name of this album?
their first album is self-titled, but their most recent CD, 'this island', is pretty good too.

Le Tigre opening up for Beck?

:combust:

I think I'd have to change my underwear after that.

Martha, you need all of them. The debut (self-titled) is a MUST. Feminist Sweepstakes is also quite rad. These girls make me very happy :flirt:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Le Tigre opening up for Beck?

:combust:

I think I'd have to change my underwear after that.

Martha, you need all of them. The debut (self-titled) is a MUST. Feminist Sweepstakes is also quite rad. These girls make me very happy :flirt:

It was a great show. Fucking great!!

This Island was the only one Tower had in stock. As soon as I see the others, I'll be getting them as well. :yes:

:hyper:

They're so much fun...and that's what I love about their shows. They're giant dance parties!!

Back
Top Bottom