Le Tampon, Réunion Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, cool. That should be it then. Oh, do you have the extra songs from the Best Of - Instinct, Not The Girl You Think You Are ( :barf: ) and Everything Is Good For You?

I see they've also been playing new songs at gigs this year ... might have to look them up so I know them beforehand.

Oh yes I've got the best of too.

New songs, are they avaliable as mp3s or something?

Haha. Nothing scarier than New Zealand looking well drilled before a world cup.

You know when New Zealand will next win the Rugby World Cup? When they look like fucking shit and have lost the Bledisloe, Tri-Nations, and even Ireland's looking like overtaking them in the world rankings.

... which makes me worried about how far the Black Caps have to fall before they win the Cricket World Cup.

Oh yes I've got the best of too.

New songs, are they avaliable as mp3s or something?

Ah, good.

If they are, I'm not aware. I've only seen them as unfamiliar song names in recent setlists. I was thinking of looking them up on YouTube.

You know when New Zealand will next win the Rugby World Cup? When they look like fucking shit and have lost the Bledisloe, Tri-Nations, and even Ireland's looking like overtaking them in the world rankings.

... which makes me worried about how far the Black Caps have to fall before they win the Cricket World Cup.

If only the RLWC was last year, we'd be unstoppable.

If only the cricket world cup was tomorrow. Although I'm sure we can get a lot worse first.

If only the RLWC was last year, we'd be unstoppable.

If only the cricket world cup was tomorrow. Although I'm sure we can get a lot worse first.

I await our 5-0 series whitewash at the hands of the UAE.

By the way, speaking of sports, I see the Telscum Dome has a new name.

I await our 5-0 series whitewash at the hands of the UAE.

By the way, speaking of sports, I see the Telscum Dome has a new name.

Or, if their cricket board decided to do what rugby did, they'll create a fictional nation known as the Arabian Gulf.

I saw that. This was the exchange on Austadiums when I found out.

someone else said:
Should be a top game this Saturday night between the Tards and the Fags at Etihad Stadium. Hopefully we pull a big crowd. And Melbourne to win 3-1.

me said:
Wait, what?

someone else said:
haha, check the telstra dome thread on the stadiums forum.

another person said:
The biggest plane geek on the forum and you didn't know. Surely you jest?

damn, now as good as those sour crema and onion chips are, i now have that taste in my mouth and i'm tipsy but not drunk enough for that to fly.

i could rectify it by brushing my teeth for the second time in an hour, or by eating a piece of lindt.

Or, if their cricket board decided to do what rugby did, they'll create a fictional nation known as the Arabian Gulf.

I saw that. This was the exchange on Austadiums when I found out.

Let us not forget East Africa in the cricket!

:lmao: And thank non-existent god it's not going to be the "Dome" any more.

the palin thread needs a part 4 in FYM and I want to name it

"Zamboni Palin, first daughter? Or send her back to Alaska and hope her ovaries freeze off part 4"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom