Law Apologizes to Fiancee for Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
How can you ever trust them again?

Sometimes couples counseling can get to the bottom of the issues that contributed to the cheating to begin with. There are many reasons why people cheat and why people take back people who cheat. It just isn't so black & white.

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok...It was wrong of me to even say she was an idiot. It pisses me off because it reminds me of when the guy I was seeing a loooong time ago cheated on me repeatedly and I took him back like the big idiot I was. If the guy is cheating on you repeatedly why take him back? I was young(around 16) and I was naive but this girl is smart. She shouldn't have to deal with someone who has repeatedly cheated on her. I know that there are circumstances behind people taking someone back after cheating but isn't once enough? How can you ever trust them again? Eh.... ok.. I'm rambling. Sorry. :reject:

I kind of know where you are coming from. I can't put this very eloquently but once someone shits on you from a great height more than once it does make you a bit cynical!

As for Jude and Sienna - I dunno - I think she should go back out with Orlando Bloom as he is far better looking anyway.....

Just 24 hours after Wednesday's all-smiles first public appearance, Jude Law and Sienna Miller's faces tell a very different story. On Thursday, the pair drove to Law's London home, where Miller emerged from the car in tears . Later that day, Law met Miller at the theater where she's been performing in As You Like It, but cast a glare at the paparazzi who snapped his photo

jlaw3.jpg

jlaw2.jpg

more gossip mongering

any truth to the rumor the the new nanny hired by ms. miller bears more than a passing resemblance to mrs. doubtfire.
:yikes:

also, is the :combust: nanny still employed by mr. law? i heard she still might be on the payroll

nannies, (au pairs, personal assistants, etc)... it's an artistic tale older than robin williams.

hairier too. :|

Re: more gossip mongering

zumanity42 said:

also, is the :combust: nanny still employed by mr. law?

I don't think the old nanny was very :combust:-worthy. :slant:

The old nanny (Daisy Wright):

daisy3.jpg

daisy1.jpg

Reported to be the new nanny:

judenanny.jpg

I've seen his weenie. He doesn't need baggy clothes to conceal anything. :wink:

anitram said:
I've seen his weenie. He doesn't need baggy clothes to conceal anything. :wink:

:lol: :wink:

MVD, I believe they've taken the photo off the web site because of his lawyers. If you really need to see it :wink: post your e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you. Yes, I'm utterly ashamed to admit I saved it..

It kind of did, yeah. But, to be fair, maybe he'd just gone swimming. Or a cold breeze had just blown through.

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have ended their engagement, a source close to the actor confirms to PEOPLE, saying, "It's over. Jude is moving on."

British media reported this week that Miller had been seeing Law's friend, actor Daniel Craig, while Law was fighting to win her back. (In July, the actor admitted to having an affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright.)

But Craig and a spokesman for Miller deny the pair had a relationship, and a source close to Miller and Law tells PEOPLE that the rumors aren't true. "Her and Daniel Craig are very good friends and have been for a while ... It's all just too ridiculous for words."

Miller and Craig – who reportedly has been chosen to be the new James Bond – met two years ago, while making the movie Layer Cake. This was also around the time that Law and Miller became friends on the set of Alfie.

Last month, Miller and Craig were spotted having dinner together at London's Ivy before they each left the restaurant separately, Sky News reports. But they reunited at the nearby Elysium nightclub and danced all night – until Craig dropped Miller off at her mother's house at 7 a.m.

"I'm going straight to my mum's place," Miller told the gathered photogs. "There's nothing going on between me and Daniel. We were in a movie together two years ago."

Back
Top Bottom