Law Apologizes to Fiancee for Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll tell you what really pisses ME off.

how he talks about his "sincere regret" and how he's "ashamed." how the hell is that supposed to make the girl he didn't mind fucking before he got caught feel?

she was good enough when he wanted some, but now he's "ashamed??!!"

haha, and he still wants to see her! of course he does!!

he's telling the wife (and himself) one thing and the nanny another.

i feel sorry for that poor girl.

BrownEyedBoy said:
No. I'm serious.

Some people cope with abandonement in different ways.

That is the oldest excuse in the book. If your partner isn't there for you, you either break up or you work on the problem. You don't screw the nanny.

bonosgirl84 said:
i'll tell you what really pisses ME off.

how he talks about his "sincere regret" and how he's "ashamed." how the hell is that supposed to make the girl he didn't mind fucking before he got caught feel?

she was good enough when he wanted some, but now he's "ashamed??!!"

haha, and he still wants to see her! of course he does!!

he's telling the wife (and himself) one thing and the nanny another.

i feel sorry for that poor girl.

It's a good thing he isn't married to the girl. She deserves so much better.

Isn't it weird how this mirrors the plot of "Closer"?

I never liked Law either, he seemed so cold. And he kisses like a ponce on film.

I agree with Bonosgirl84. How those comments do hurt...you being a shameful regret. How awful.

And why did Jude have to make a public announcement? I didn't hear anything about an affair with the nanny over here in the US. I'm sure not very many people knew about it until he made this 'sincere' statement, which probably doubled the amount of people who knew about it in the first place.

I feel awful for Sienna Miller having to deal with this much public affair, and I feel bad for the nanny. "She didn't mean a thing to me..." Well how is that supposed to make Sienna Miller feel? Being betrayed with someone that meant nothing to him in the first place?

I hope they both drop him, like it's haaawwwt.

Men don't deserve beautiful, talented, smart women. They deserve ONE> and stick with ONE.

xtal said:

And why did Jude have to make a public announcement? I didn't hear anything about an affair with the nanny over here in the US. I'm sure not very many people knew about it until he made this 'sincere' statement, which probably doubled the amount of people who knew about it in the first place.

The nanny went to the tabloids with her story for the typical photo shoot and diary excerpts full of sordid details revelation. The public apology was made immediately after, probably to minimize all the speculative headlines about it.

Oh my.
Fatal Attractionish isn't it?
Then maybe perhaps she was a shameful regret.

I wouldn't like it if someone were to capitalize on my fame.
Stay in your own boat, dammit.

I can't feel sorry for a woman who goes running to the tabloids to dish about her affair.

But still, Jude Law is a class A asshat.

meegannie said:

The nanny went to the tabloids with her story for the typical photo shoot and diary excerpts full of sordid details revelation. The public apology was made immediately after, probably to minimize all the speculative headlines about it.

Makes me wonder...did he just dump the nanny? Is this why she went to the tabloids?

I've always thought he was a playboy.

Any women in the right mind would love to have an affair with Jude Law.

He's Jude Law for Christ's Sakes.

Just the name "Jude Law", can get any women wet.

So spare me the "What a dirt bag he is. How can he do such a thing. How can he cheat on his fiance."

just look into his eyes, and you will be in his bed faster than you can say Alfie.

Windmillane, you have the worst opinion of women of possibly anyone on this board.

I'd like to think you are being sarcastic (I know you're being deliberately provacative) but you post them over and over again.
If you think it's funny, it's not.

susanp6 said:
I have no wish to jump in to bed with Jude Law - Never have :|

Are you serious?

We're talking Jude Law, one of the hottest men in the history of mankind.

The guy is so hot. Remember, looks are the most important thing. Who cares if he is a scumbag who goes around cheating on his wife, girlfriend, fiance or whatever. If you are good-looking, you can have any man or woman that you want.

Windmilllane said:
i agree with avsgirl. i don't care how ugly you *think* you are, your personality is coming off even worse.

beli wrote a really nice post to you in the U2bonogirl wedding thread. i apologize for not being patient or understanding enough to do the same. please take her advice.

and for the record, most so-called good-looking guys i have met in my life have been complete assholes. i've come to expect it so much that when i see a 'good-looking' guy in real life, i am instantly UNattracted because i expect him to be a jerk.

you don't know my dating history, and you can believe what you want, but a guy's personality does it for me. every time. if you've read the thread, you'll have noticed that most of the women who've replied are quite turned off by jude law's behaviour. so... yeah.

Last edited:
I've personally never been attracted to him. Sure, he's good looking, but like Brad Pitt, there's nothing even remotely unique or original about him. I'm sure he'd bore me to death.

AvsGirl41 said:
Windmillane, you have the worst opinion of women of possibly anyone on this board.

I'd like to think you are being sarcastic (I know you're being deliberately provacative) but you post them over and over again.
If you think it's funny, it's not.

I was going to say everything she just did. This act of yours is getting really old. :down:

Windmilllane said:

Are you serious?

We're talking Jude Law, one of the hottest men in the history of mankind.

The guy is so hot. Remember, looks are the most important thing. Who cares if he is a scumbag who goes around cheating on his wife, girlfriend, fiance or whatever. If you are good-looking, you can have any man or woman that you want.

You have some serious issues.

What, so any woman who finds a man attractive would jump into bed with him at the chance?

Ha. Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I've personally never been attracted to him. Sure, he's good looking, but like Brad Pitt, there's nothing even remotely unique or original about him. I'm sure he'd bore me to death.

A very valid point. :yes: He has no edge or spunk...nothing to set him apart from the rest of them. And after this, he certainly isn't topping my list. :|

Did he not cheat on his wife with Sienna Miller in the first place?

She's stunningly dumb to think he wouldn't do it to her too.

Back
Top Bottom