Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe on the 13th then. There's rugby that night.

Oh, at least we don't do the cap and gown thing here. That's just for uni. I was in my spiffy blazer. My high school uniform's blazer was awesome. I still have it, actually. It was royal blue with bright yellow trim and if it weren't so obviously a school blazer, I'd still wear it today! I lived in that thing in 2003-04 and that's when my friends first began remarking that I've successfully turned the blazer into the male equivalent of a handbag. You can find anything in my blazer pockets. A digital camera, foreign currency, directions to obscure places on uni, plans to take over the world ...
Sweet! I'll hold you to that!

Haha, win. I like that one you have that was in that photo of you in the tram door. (That is a blazer, right? If not ... well, I like whatever it is. I really fail at knowing these things. :lol:)

Sweet! I'll hold you to that!

Haha, win. I like that one you have that was in that photo of you in the tram door. (That is a blazer, right? If not ... well, I like whatever it is. I really fail at knowing these things. :lol:)

Alternatively, you could get your arse to Melbourne by the 6th and encourage me (preferably through financial donations) to keep drinking, since I'll likely be going out to see The Australian U2 Show with Ali & Co. Last time, I had just two Guinnesses, but I could be persuaded to drink more.

Yeah, that's my thick blazer. Then there's the darker one from the Little Kaiteriteri photos that is probably my favourite and I'm wearing it now, but I can't wear it out any more as one button's come off and I've no idea how to sew it back on. Being legally blind, my attempts to learn how to sew and mend stuff proved farcical ...

Alternatively, you could get your arse to Melbourne by the 6th and encourage me (preferably through financial donations) to keep drinking, since I'll likely be going out to see The Australian U2 Show with Ali & Co. Last time, I had just two Guinnesses, but I could be persuaded to drink more.

Yeah, that's my thick blazer. Then there's the darker one from the Little Kaiteriteri photos that is probably my favourite and I'm wearing it now, but I can't wear it out any more as one button's come off and I've no idea how to sew it back on. Being legally blind, my attempts to learn how to sew and mend stuff proved farcical ...
If I had a way to get out there that wouldn't use up all my money, I'd say I'd be game! :lol: I'll pay for your arse to get drunk.

Ah, right, well I like that one!
Which button came off? Get your arse to Ohioi and my mum can fix that for you! :laugh:

Alternatively, she could get her arse to Melb and sew the button back on for you.

:lol:
Plans to take over the world and all that ... yeah, you're an evil bastard.

Damn fuckin' straight. I didn't become the Antichrist on another forum for nothing.

If I had a way to get out there that wouldn't use up all my money, I'd say I'd be game! :lol: I'll pay for your arse to get drunk.

Ah, right, well I like that one!
Which button came off? Get your arse to Ohioi and my mum can fix that for you! :laugh:

Find a way. Axver needs free booze. :waiting:

It has two buttons on the front and the lower one got frayed and eventually came off. It's not a pressing urgency as it's cool enough that I'm not uncomfortable in the thicker one, but in a couple of months, as it warms up, I'll need a thinner blazer. I'm probably just going to post it to my mother and get her to fix it!

Damn fuckin' straight. I didn't become the Antichrist on another forum for nothing.
And why is that not your rank here, then? :waiting:

Find a way. Axver needs free booze. :waiting:

It has two buttons on the front and the lower one got frayed and eventually came off. It's not a pressing urgency as it's cool enough that I'm not uncomfortable in the thicker one, but in a couple of months, as it warms up, I'll need a thinner blazer. I'm probably just going to post it to my mother and get her to fix it!
:lol: I really have no idea.

Ah, righto. Gotta love mums! :cute:

You still want to do him. GG2 knows that. Serena knows that. I know that.

And he needs to stop being a pillock!
..."pillock?" :scratch:

I KNOW I want to do him. I told him so on the 12th of July, and he said he'd let me. I don't know why he's acting like this all of a sudden.

And why is that not your rank here, then? :waiting:

Because I'm the setlist nerd! But I'd say my Antichrist credentials have been firmly established by being first to 66,666.
headbangyd0.gif

:lol: I really have no idea.

Ah, righto. Gotta love mums! :cute:

Find an idea. :tsk:

I do sometimes miss having Mum nearby! Her skills would be handy at a time like this ...

..."pillock?" :scratch:

I KNOW I want to do him. I told him so on the 12th of July, and he said he'd let me. I don't know why he's acting like this all of a sudden.

Idiot. Fool. Drongo. Goose. Turkey. Whatever works for you!

Because he's a guy and we guys do a good job of failing?

Idiot. Fool. Drongo. Goose. Turkey. Whatever works for you!

Because he's a guy and we guys do a good job of failing?
Turkey. I'll go with that one.

Damn you, males! Especially you atypical ones!

Because I'm the setlist nerd! But I'd say my Antichrist credentials have been firmly established by being first to 66,666.
headbangyd0.gif
So you can be The Setlist Antichrist.

Find an idea. :tsk:

I do sometimes miss having Mum nearby! Her skills would be handy at a time like this ...
:tsk: You should chip in.

Mine's just right next door for the time being. Though I'll be moving back with her soon.

:tsk: you people don't even know how to sew a frickin' BUTTON back on????

FAIL.

I would if, you know, I could see well enough to do it. I tried to learn! All that happened is I got frustrated and gave up.

Pillock is just so much fun to say, though. And wonderfully British.

Then again, you females can be pretty difficult too. See: my ex. :tsk:

Haha. Now isn't there a music teacher you're interested in ...? :tongue:

:lmao: oh there sure is, that's common knowledge around here as I've been in love with him longer than I've been with U2! (well ok, to be fair, it's only half a year longer, but still!)

I'm thinking of you right now Ax, One's on the radio... thank FUCK not the MJB version, but still... :scream: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEeeeeeee

So you can be The Setlist Antichrist.

:tsk: You should chip in.

Mine's just right next door for the time being. Though I'll be moving back with her soon.

Done! I think I've been the Setlist Antichrist ever since the Kunstmuseum anyway. :evil:

Hey now, you're the one who wants to see me smashed. Pay your way.

Ain't that the truth!

No offense intended, of course. :D

Hell, humanity in general is made of Epic Fail.

Pillock is just so much fun to say, though. And wonderfully British.

Then again, you females can be pretty difficult too. See: my ex. :tsk:
I have a feeling this standoff between Derek and I will not end soon. Or well.

Haha. Now isn't there a music teacher you're interested in ...? :tongue:
No name here.

:lmao: oh there sure is, that's common knowledge around here as I've been in love with him longer than I've been with U2! (well ok, to be fair, it's only half a year, but still!)

I'm thinking of you right now Ax, One's on the radio... thank FUCK not the MJB version, but still... :scream: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEeeeeeee

Well then, how come you haven't taken your own advice? Are you just all talk? :tsk:

Glad it's you suffering that wretched song and not me! Andrew and I were posting very heretical Achtung Baby ideas earlier. Good times. We'd have been burnt at the stake by now if we'd had that discussion on EYKIW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom