Last Song Heard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"true love waits" - radiohead.

methinks i am a bigger radiohead fan than the wandering bears and seatrap cows :sexywink:

btw, one of my friends has 70 Mp3 CDs of rock songs...led zep , rem , lots of others etc..and i plan to cut a CD of most of them..
(70-20)*100 songs = 5000 songs ....wow....:drool: it will take 15-20 days though.

haha, i was kidding. that music is garbage, i thought everyone would catch on. i hate that music.

anyway, i just finished listening to svefn g englar by SIGUR AND ROS.

AcrobatMan said:
"true love waits" - radiohead.

methinks i am a bigger radiohead fan than the wandering bears and seatrap cows :sexywink:

there is absolutely no way. thanks to sicy and the wanderer and my uncanny ability of finding great boots on the net, i have more boots than ill ever be able to listen to. this makes ME the bigger and better fan.

:wink:

one day i will break into your house & steal all ur boots..so keep your doors locked

Cow of the Seas said:

the bigger and better fan.

:wink:

i am a fitter and happier fan than you.. i am still listening to same song i was listening to while i posted my last mesg . that was 1/2 hr ago.

i just have one radiohead live show on mp3. :mad:

did you ask her out.. february isnt too far...? :wink:

last song heard - "true love waits" - now..

holy cow, you remembered. i didnt even!

:scaredsexyminotaur:

im a bit messed up at the moment, i will not do anything regarding that priority until i have things in order.

and even once they are, its not like i know hot to pull the trigger on things anyway. :wink:

have a nice day, you nice guy you.

I don't remember actually. I think it was the Jam's Eton Rifles. Unless you mean Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You. It's got some new found popularity in these parts with a rather annoying overplayed Carlsberg commercial (where some tosser blows out the melody with his bottle, everyone follows suit and they all drink the beer) and I've got tons of friends who like nothing better to do than whistle it out loud. Not a bad song, and not a bad commercial either, but it's getting on my nerves.

dont tell me what to do. i own the sexywink and angry smiles EE, and ive definately progressed to the charles bronsan/henry winkler pizzaz of the regular wink thank you very much.

im now listening to airbag by radiohead. after which i will listen to rem's sweetness follows.

-king

Cow of the Seas said:
i know nothing about the smiths except that they had a critically acclaimed album in "meat is murder."

are they super vegetarians or whats the story there?
Smith's lead singer Morrissey was (is) a "celibate vegetarian"

Hewson said:

yeah Morrisey is "non-sexual" or whatever....hes a freak but a great musician........

and cow o' disease........you can have your smilies....and this :wink: is the Joey Tribiani smilie......

this is the fonz.....:up:

btw, im listening to The Walkmen right now....."weve been had"

the sweetest thing, come ooon, i was kidding! theyre horrible people, and a terrible band!

Massive Attack - Teardrop

as a beatiful wind-down at the tail-end of a party last night.

Hewson said:

he was grouchy when i saw him last summer, so i think he's still celibate

Cow of the Seas said:
the sweetest thing, come ooon, i was kidding! theyre horrible people, and a terrible band!

Indeed they are, but I kinda like the song. Maybe cause my best friend used to blast it all the time when we were younger? *ah memories*

:reject:

Anyway, the last song I heard was Sam Roberts - Don't Walk Away Eileen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom