Last MOVIE you've seen...part dos! oots is the best song off htdaab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I think it was Napoleon Dynamite...not sure though :confused: Anyway, I'm watching "Rosemary's Baby" tonight...I love horror films :drunk:

What about the rest of you blokes at Interference? Any good movies you've seen lately??

Last edited:
OOTS is the best song off HTDAAB, hands down, and I think the last movie I watched was In Good Company (at the theater, two or three weeks ago).

I haven't seen Napolean Dynamite yet. People either love it or hate it. I did see Spinal Tap today. I also saw Before Sunset. Loved this one. Great romance.

I saw the Phantom of the Opera yesterday. I wish I could say I liked it, but I prefer the Broadway version.

Last edited:
Lord Of The Rings Return of the King extended version

That song was my favorite of the cd, but I really like City of Blinding Lights.

You know what song I can't wait to hear live though? All Because of You. Can't wait!

At the theater, recently, saw:
The Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou
Finding Neverland
The Incredibles

Watched on DVD/VHS, recently:
Glory
Wimbeldon
Anchorman
Dogville

I've watched to many movies since i've got cable.

Cold Creek Manor
Nightmare On Elm Street III
Terminatior 3
The Italian Job

and on DVD:

Dogeball

^^^ Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is probably the second best film in the series (not that that's saying much :angel: )...just my opinion.

Anyhoo, I saw "Night of the Creeps" last night! :laugh: It was great! Classic cheesy b-movie goodness :up:

Last edited:
Dancer In The Dark and Dogville... at the same time in two different channels... I really like both movies, both are sad and amazing

I finally saw Million Dollar Baby.
Wow. That was excellent. It started out being about one thing, and ended up being about something else altogether. Thought-provoking to say the least.

"The Grudge".

It was a weird movie. Not nearly as scary as people were making it out to be (although that one girl was definitely freaky-looking...and what is it with horror movie filmmakers deciding to make bathrooms into scary places, too? "Psycho", "13 Ghosts", this movie had a bathroom scene... Makes me scared to look up in the mirror above the sink in the bathroom, 'cause I'm always afraid there'll be some freaky-looking person behind me), but it wasn't a horrible movie. Just...weird.

Angela

The Japanese original of the Grudge is quite good...

House of flying daggers

Catman said:
^^^ Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is probably the second best film in the series (not that that's saying much :angel: )...just my opinion.

I've seen the first 20 minutes of the First one.....so But will see the rest next week. (I :heart: Cable!)

Mum reckons the 3rd one was really crap, and what happend was really stupid....but your dreams are stuipd sometimes anyway....Mum said she once dreamed about talking to Bono then ringing up Ali :lmao:

anyone a fan of irish films might like this movie that just came out on dvd, its called " intermission". It has colm meanie ( the van, the snapper, the commitments) and colin ferell, its a bunch of stories about greed, love, and crime, but its actually a dark comedy. It also stars that hottie from Trainspotting that renton hooks up with, but finds out she is still in high school.

Back
Top Bottom