Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm a huge movie buff...love movies. Sooooo, here's a thread :dance: What was the last movie you saw?

(I'm pretty sure this topic doesn't exist anywhere else on this forum :shifty:)

I watched "SPLICED" last night. Ugh...what a crapfest that was :drunk: It was about some high school chick who loved horror films, and all this weird ish started happening involving warped wishes of hers coming true. meh...Nick Lachey's brother was in it, so I guess that right there should have given me the hint it was going to suck :p

gotta go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back now

I saw Jason and the argonauts at school this year, and a little Forrest Gump [does a half movie count?]

I recently watched Happiness and Love Lize.

I got them because I really like Phillip Seymor Hoffman, and I wasn't dissapointed.
happiness in particular is really funny and sometimes very dsiturbing and twisted

last movie in a theatre: spiderman 2, and it was amazing!

last movie rented: kill bill vol 1, for the second time, fabulous!

last movie seen on tv: death and the maiden, gritty

At the cinema: Shrek 2
On DVD: Fried Green tomatoes at the whistle stop cafe
On VHS: Sleepless in Seattle

I don't go to the theatre very often, I usually wait till movies are released on video. But some need to be seen on the big screen. I live in a rural Australia so our release dates of movies are waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the USA. That makes it impossible to join in discussions here.
I did treat myself to the theatre on Saturday night and saw
King Arthur
and before that Troy.
Video- The Emperor's Club ( highly recommended by a friend)
TV- Forrest Gump re-run...Forrest run.
all good.
I love the movies too Catman. When I was young going to the drive-in was quite a treat and an adventure. I was home alone a lot when I was a kid so I watched a lot of what would be now considered classic old movies on TV. It was great. I feel I learned a lot from them. One movie that left a big impression and I would love to see again, but I don't think it is released on video is, "They Shoot Horses Don't They?"( Jane Fonda, Michael Saradon).
I was just wondering yesterday what the world would be like if the movie camera had never been invented.

theatre: I robot
TV: men in black for the 03843th time cuz it was on TBS
dvd: old school (again,... last night)

i havent been to the movies in forever, so the last one i saw was Van Helsing :reject:
(three times :reject: :reject: )

I have to admit that i only saw it for Dracula :ohmy: :help:

Haven't been to the theater in ages, either, nor do we have many DVDs at this time.

The last movie I can recall watching on TV was "Eurotrip"-we ordered it off of PayPerView.

I liked it-it was pretty funny (and it didn't hurt that there was one guy in there who was kinda cute :p).

Angela

Shrek 2 yesterday with my little niece. It was good !

La cit? de la Joie yesterday night on TV (for the 2nd time); can't remember the English title : Patrick Swayze is an American doctor working in India... ?

In a theatre: :hmm: this is quite a long time ago... probably Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King (in its first week of release)
On DVD: High Fidelity (Saturday a week ago)
On TV: Batman Forever (last Thursday)

Wait... it could be that I also saw Chicken Run on DVD Sunday a week ago... :hmm:

C ya!

Marty

My last movies seen in the theater were F9/11, Spidey 2, then F9/11 again...

Saturday night I dragged out my video of Run Lola Run, which I hadn't seen in more than a year. It was a big hit with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom