Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw The Aviator yesterday. Eh, it was okay but I don't see what the big deal is all about. Too long and Leo stilll looks like he's 14 to me.

joyfulgirl said:
I saw The Aviator yesterday. Eh, it was okay but I don't see what the big deal is all about. Too long and Leo stilll looks like he's 14 to me.

i went to see that today. yeah it was a little long, and there were 2 or 3 times where i thought it was going to end (or could/should have ended) but it didn't. i really liked it a lot, though, but i'm generally a big fan of scorsese's films. i usually don't like dicaprio...gangs of ny is my #1 favorite movie ever, and there were times in that movie where he bugged the shit out of me for being just not good enough an actor. this time around by the end of the movie i'd managed to forget it was the dipshit in titanic, i thought he did a really good job.

Napoleon Dynamite a couple of times. Really liked it - funny - acting was good too, imho. If the acting wasn't good I probably wouldn't have liked it. Kind of movie if you like the first 10 minutes you'll probably like it a lot. If you don't, then you probably won't.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm officially not going to see this in the theatre, just because this seems to be the general concencus (sp?), that it's just OK.

Yeah, it's pretty much a renter. I went and saw it because it was by the guy who did 'About a Boy' which I love, and it had Topher Grace ( :drool: ). The performances were really good, but somehow the movie just didn't get there.

Tonight I saw Hotel Rwanda. I wish it was just that - a movie...

It left me with a lump in my throat...

What a fantastic film - I hope it does well at the Oscars, these kind of movies need to reach as wide an audience as possible.

This weekend, on DVD:

Collateral
Wuthering Heights (MTV)
In the Cut
Pieces of April (just started watching it but couldn't go on 'cause I was, and am, so bored...)

Hotel Rwanda

Have you guys seen that movie "Hotel Rwanda"? I saw it yesterday and it was an awesome movie!!! The soundtrack is really cool also, that’s how I got interested in the movie!!! It’s got all of these African sounds of tribes and stuff like that it’s really crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom