Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The road home,,, Zhang Ziyi looking great in this wonderful flick

National Treasure.... not too bad
Blade Trinity... lots of action.
And HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! Ryan Reynolds!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :D

Cutters10C said:
I watched Anchorman last night on DVD.

any good? thinking or renting it, big will farrell fan.

just saw COLLETERAL, average movie, good parts but overall not great and the ending sucked

Last edited:
A Very Long Engagement - sad, beautiful film with tons of style and whimsy. Even if the final revelation about Mathilda's fiancee was a little bit... well I don't want to say "trite" but I've just seen it used in too many films and books already.

Saracene said:
A Very Long Engagement - sad, beautiful film with tons of style and whimsy. Even if the final revelation about Mathilda's fiancee was a little bit... well I don't want to say "trite" but I've just seen it used in too many films and books already.

Jean-Pierre Jeunet :drool:
I wanna see that movie...

well...
Alexander, worst movie of 2004, even worse than Troy :|

Last edited:
In the spirit of the holiday season, I rented Passion of the Christ last week.

I wanted to wait until it was out on DVD/VHS so I could fastforward the violent scenes....

Frankly, it didn't move me all that much...

arw9797 said:
I just saw Hotel Rwanda today. It was amazing. Go see it!

So did I. Don Cheadle was great.

I actually saw two movies today. I also saw Life Aquatic. :barf: Never thought I would be so dissappointed in Wes Anderson.

Saw Two Brothers yesterday and today finished watching Troy.

I thought Troy would be horrible but it wasn't that bad. Now I should see Alexander since critics have said that Alexander make Troy a masterpiece.

arw9797 said:
I just saw Hotel Rwanda today. It was amazing. Go see it!

i'm dying to see this, but it probably won't make it to our theatres here because they'd have to stop showing princess diaries 2 or some other lame ass crap. :madspit:

don cheadle is amazing. he's been one of my favourite actors for years.

:up:

Movie weekend for me: Love Actually, which I think is the funniest romantic comedy I've ever seen - I love the British sense of humour.

I'm currently watching Troy . I agree with the post above - it got slammed by the critics but it's really not that bad at all. I quite enjoy it...and of course, Brad Pitt as Achille...:drool:

just saw Aviator - i thought it was great, really really interesting (i do agree with it beign a bit slow at times, i dont mind though)
and it was beautifully shot too, very very good film i thought.

and seeing its being bantered about, i reckon Troy was one of the crappest films i've seen in ages!
dont understand how you can take a great director, a massive budget, a stellar cast and one of the greatest stories ever written and screw it up so badly!
and i even worked on the stupid film so in theory i should have some sort of bias towards it, but i still think its crap.
sorry, rant for the day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom