Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

My dad saw that a few weeks ago and gave it rave reviews, diamond.

I just saw Closer last night. Damn. :|

is at the $1 show this week... :hmm:
April-
You will loooove Napoleon Dynamite:up:

i promise and will bet u your admission fee:)

db9

Last edited:
Miracle (videotaped from cable sometime last week - I only got around to watching it today). I don't normally watch sports movies, but it was good!

Last edited:
Yeah they showed the new Batman trailer when I saw Ocean's Twelve. Just go to apple.com - they have tons of trailers in the quicktime section :)

:lol: Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

Cold rainy day here today, I felt like just putting in a DVD this afternoon and that is what I picked. Its always a good one though!!

The last new movie I saw was The Bourne Supremcy, rented it last week. Pretty good, if you like the first one you will like it.

I have an itch to watch Citizen Kane but the weather was so horrible I didn't feel like going out to Blockbuster. Tomorrow. :up:

WinnieThePoo said:
Oceans' Twelve

pretty good , good laughs , so relaxed , movie for everybody

Sucked. The plot was so stupid and ridiculous that I could not enjoy the movie. When it was just the characters poking fun at each other, then it would become interesting and funny for a short while.

Love Actually :cute: :up:
Twisted - 'twas OK
Saved :laugh: :up: :up: (Highly recommended. Plus, (bonus for me!) it had a funny Bono reference AND a Wizard of Oz one. Can't go wrong with those!)

Rented Taking Lives w/friends last weekend, but had to head back home before we could watch it. Must see it now though, as my friends tell me they thought of me the second the movie started (they watched it after we left). Said the 1st thing they heard was U2... so yeah, even with that tiny little morsel of exposure, it goes on my Must See list! :lol:

Last edited:
I saw The Aviator last night. Wow, Leonardo's performance was stunning. He didn't just play "crazy" Howard Hughes. I think Howard Hughes just had OCD anyway :shrug: I don't see many other actors being able to pull that role off.

It was too long, they could have cut at least 1/2 hour out of it

Blink and you will miss Gwen

Theater: Spanglish-good, but should have been about 30 minutes shorter.

DVD: Napolean Dynamite-which was laugh out loud hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom