lame, but maybe someone can help me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FitzChivalry

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
I don't know if anyone is going to know the answer, but . . .

There's this one song I really liked that I've never been able to figure out the name or who it's by. It's a couple years old by now, but maybe someone on here knows. Here, in the Los Angeles/Orange County area, the song used to get played all the time on the now defunct Indie 103.1 However, Indie didn't have DJ's and they never announced their setlists very well.

So, the song. There was that show "Jack and Bobby" on the WB a couple years ago. During the TV ads for "Jack and Bobby", like the 30-second spots, they would play this song in the background.

The ONLY thing I know is that the chorus has lyrics that went, "We race . . . Erase."

Anyway, I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if someone knew the name of the song or even who the band is.

Thanks.

Screwtape2 said:
The song is called Nowhere Again by Secret Machines.

Here's the wikipedia article on them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Machines

That's it!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Oh! That's probably the ONE song I've never figured out its title or who the band was. Thank you so much! I'm buying it off iTunes as we speak!

(And thank you Redkat for your help too! :wink: )

FitzChivalry said:

That's it!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Oh! That's probably the ONE song I've never figured out its title or who the band was. Thank you so much! I'm buying it off iTunes as we speak!

(And thank you Redkat for your help too! :wink: )

Both of their albums are quite good, Fitz. If you dig the song, I think it's pretty safe to say you'd like their records too.

:up:

u2popmofo said:

Both of their albums are quite good, Fitz. If you dig the song, I think it's pretty safe to say you'd like their records too.

:up:

Thanks, popmofo. I'll add them to my list. I still haven't even bought My Bloody Valentine's "Loveless", and I hear it's a must! And I'm really in love with a couple of Sound Team's songs, so I need to get that as well.

So many cds, so little time! :huh:

FitzChivalry said:

So many cds, so little time! :huh:

Haha, I feel your pain. I have an ever-growing stack of CDs I haven't even had the chance to listen to yet.

Yeah, Loveless is great.

Back
Top Bottom