Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't about to miss much, Ian.

Interference right now:

EYKIW: reheated Bono-on-Idol argument.
FYM: the "deep hates Obama" show.
B&C: brief discussions about indie bands nobody actually likes.

:yawn:

lmao wtf! people will market anything these days. bailey doesn't like beer, he's more of a wine dog. white wine to be specific. though that would be hilarious.

my brother lived in a frat house and they had a dog. no joke that dog lived on mostly beer and fried chicken. i don't know how it survived. it was a chihuahua!!! so you know it had very little tolerance.

Last edited:
He sounds much more like his brother: beating to death his points, focusing all his aggression towards one person, making a remark about them at every turn.

wimbledon-streaker.jpg

Damn, this would have been a good one to see...... (sorry, I'm on a random streaker thing)

phillyfan26 said:
He sounds much more like his brother: beating to death his points, focusing all his aggression towards one person, making a remark about them at every turn.

How old is he? Pent up frustrations??? :shifty:

unico said:

that post about legal brown voters really rubbed me the wrong way.

That and intentionally calling him Barack Hussein.

Call him on it if you want. I've lost credibility to do so, as I've made my distaste for him clear.

phanan said:
deep is just worried about what will happen if Obama gets the nomination. He most certainly would vote for him in the general come November.

And yet he seems to genuinely despise Obama much more than any of the Republicans, and has no interest in taking any positive comment about Obama seriously. I'm finding his posts to be some of the most intolerable and wilfully blind on the forum. I want to get involved in the thread about today's primaries but he's just pissing me off too much.

phillyfan26 said:

Deep or diamond?

If I recall, deep is quite a bit older than diamond.

:ohmy:
I was meaning deep. Didn't realise they were brothers. Have seen them around but have never got involved with them.

That's who I was referring to when I said like his brother.

Diamond's a nice guy outside FYM, but in there, he's arguably the most distressing and unintellectual poster I've ever seen.

Deep was usually good for a different take (and punctuation) and a sarcastic remark, but now he's acting much more diamond-ish.

Axver said:

:lmao:

That's just beyond ridiculous. Suddenly, people who dress up their dogs like people look sane.

I've decided all dog-mad people are insane. My mother in law is one of them. She has 5 Ridgebacks who rule her life. :yikes: She's fanatical about them. Takes them to all types of healers for everything. She even had bloody braces put on the teeth of one of them!!!!! :lol:

Axver said:
Wait, deep and diamond are related?

Deep is diamond's older brother.

Diamond also holds resentment towards deep for leaving the Mormon church.

phillyfan26 said:
That's who I was referring to when I said like his brother.

Diamond's a nice guy outside FYM, but in there, he's arguably the most distressing and unintellectual poster I've ever seen.

Deep was usually good for a different take (and punctuation) and a sarcastic remark, but now he's acting much more diamond-ish.

I can't say I've seen diamond outside FYM any time recently. He drives me mad. AchtungBono irritates me the most, but diamond is right up there.

I used to enjoy deep's sarcasm, but it seems really mean-spirited now. I suppose his genes had to catch up on him one of these days. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom