Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Didn't help that Varitek was out of the picture today. She's good at the postwhoring.

Andrew and Ian were in here earlier discussing their lack of impact as of late. Mine has been off too, due to schoolwork and such.

Damn real life.

Oh yeah, Vazza's with text message guy today or something, isn't she?

Andrew and Ian need to stop having lives. :tsk:

Personally, I don't have to go into uni today.

All of Interference does! It seems so dead today. EYKIW is a total ghost town. FYM is just the same recycled conversations. Etc., etc.

Well, the GOP is locked up for McCain, so it's going to be the in-debates of deep vs. everyone else for Clinton vs. Obama, respectively.

Whatever happened to Infinitum and Ron Paul still having a chance to win?

No idea.

All I've seen from Infinitum since the Ron Paul posting has been about ten posts in War in Iraq threads where he sarcastically posts that the war was great, only, since no one knows who he is, really, everyone thinks he's serious and he scrambles to defend himself.

Plus his sarcasm doesn't come across very well.

I guess Ron Paul's failure has shattered his spirit.

phillyfan26 said:
Example:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4964838#post4964838

The funny thing, to me, is that he not only loved Ron Paul, but he predicted him to win in every state.

That brought the lulz, but not quite how he hoped. :laugh:

I love how he described it as "keeping the faith" or whatever. Sure, believe your guy will win, but EVERY state? Has anybody ever done that? Because I doubt it.

By the way, just so you know, Ron Paul will win TX today with 100% of the vote.

So many weird people on this forum. It's like a once-a-day dose of "WTF?"

P.S.: Axver, ever listen to that Bowie stuff?

Dalton: Paul wins Texas. Axver just shottied that.

FYM seems to be a constant dose of WTF at the moment. And it seems to be veering more and more to the right with random nutjobs who do nothing good to represent their stance. OMG Y NO LIBURTERIANZ AT DEBAIT.

PS I downloaded it, I got that far! :happy:

Libertarians are essentially right-leaners who claim to be totally in the middle.

What up, guys.

I'm watching a documentary called "In the Shadow of the Moon". It's not that compelling yet so I am posting too.

US libertarians just seem to be nuts who hate the government. I really feel like they're little children throwing a tantrum and screaming "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHING I DUN WANNA".

You see, I think Libertarians have so many other strange views that their real message gets lost.

I tend to agree that the federal government needs to be scaled back.

And, in the US, there's so many demographics that big government can't work.

The funny thing is that the GOP is supposed to be for smaller government than the Dems, but is actually bigger with Bush.

Dalton said:

That theory works really well when you fall neatly into one of the major demographics, but it doesn't do well when your region or demographic is consistently underrepresented.

Explain. Note that I'm mainly thinking healthcare, telecommunications, transport here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom