Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be all for that. I've absolutely no plans.

Though what time would suit Ali?

we could go somehwere nicer than nandos! and less rushed, always seems to be so rushed when we all meetup !

Technically I only get 30 mins for lunch, but no one seems to care if I have a long one and make up the time later. That end of the city is mostly cafes and quick-eats places, from memory... And I can't really justify a trip to Lygon st in the middle of work ;)

Oh fuck, it's Liam.

we could go somehwere nicer than nandos! and less rushed, always seems to be so rushed when we all meetup !

Let's do the lunchtime run of the restaurant tram!

... or not.

That'd cost an obscene amount, it's probably booked out, and I doubt Ali could take that long a lunchbreak. :lol:

Oh fuck, it's Liam.

Let's do the lunchtime run of the restaurant tram!

... or not.

That'd cost an obscene amount, it's probably booked out, and I doubt Ali could take that long a lunchbreak. :lol:

$70 each, I'm told, although that's a four course meal. Dinner would be 5 courses and $100....

$70 each, I'm told, although that's a four course meal. Dinner would be 5 courses and $100....

That sounds about right, and I think on peak nights (i.e. Friday and Saturday), they up it to something like $120.

It better be fucking incredible food for a price like that. I'd love to do it one day. Maybe for a future birthday when there are more than two or three people in Melbourne that I know!

Danny, good to see you! :wave:

Looking forward to the cricket tonight, or are you more like me and wishing it were a more substantial affair than Twenty20?

That sounds about right, and I think on peak nights (i.e. Friday and Saturday), they up it to something like $120.

It better be fucking incredible food for a price like that. I'd love to do it one day. Maybe for a future birthday when there are more than two or three people in Melbourne that I know!

Eep.

I'll start saving now!

*L* You don't wanna do that.

I'd love to go to Southbank or somewhere else, I'm fed up with all the places near me (that Ax isn't allergic to). Were you thinking of anything in particular?

I just wish I knew more good places to eat in the city. But it seems most of them are fast food or other kind of eat-and-run cafes for office workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom