Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver, what did you end up doing for your 50,000 post?

50k.jpg

Guys it's super late so I'll catch you some other time. I dropped out of my Thursday painting class because painting fruits is super lame, so I'll probably have some time for the place then. :wave:

Total Posts: 1,010
User Name Posts
Axver 176
KhanadaRhodes 121
major_panic 107
coolian2 73
phanan 71
mysterious_jen 55
gluey 54
The Sad Punk 47
LemonMelon 35
Alisaura 29
bono_212 28
LarryMullen's POPAngel 28
Varitek 26
phillyfan26 24
hardyharhar 23
bono_man2002 21
Lila64 20
cinnaminson 20
No spoken words 18
unico 12
Screwtape2 9
indra 3
Pearl 3
Sicy 3
DreamOutLoud13 2
RavenBlue 2

Wow. I have been neglecting the Superthread.

OK, I'm out. I better get some sleep, since it seems my semi-nocturnal habits are just not compatible with the regular world and its bizarre fetish for doing things during daylight hours when the sun is out to get everybody with photophobia.

:wave:

Sorry guys, I wont allow that word in a thread title, whether or not its a real place.

Yet we were allowed to use worse language in the thread title when we went to Fucking, Austria? :huh:

Remember, it depends on where you live and come from.

Cunt is considered much worse around here.

Really? I once actually witnessed an argument in high school where a couple of guys - devout Christians, anti-swearing, scowled at me every time I swore - insisted until they were blue in the face that "cunt" is not even a swear word, and didn't give in until somebody got out the dictionary.

Personally, I would consider "fuck" to be the strongest swear word with "cunt" a close second. I would say that's the general Aussie/Kiwi perception too.

Are you kidding me?

If you see my last post, you'll see I could ask exactly the same of you. I was honestly a bit surprised when Fucking, Austria wasn't edited, but since that wasn't touched, I figured this one would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom