Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, big time :nerd: :wink:

I loved listening to the countdowns and getting exposed to all sorts of good stuff. I think I still have some of those tapes in my mom's basement. They're probably all warped as fuck now, but I'd love to see if they are or aren't...

And I recall, I had some total guilty pleasure late 80's stuff. Marika's Toy Soliders or Bobby Brown's Ghostbuster's 2 theme, anyone? :lol:

Pac-Man Fever :lol:

UGH!!! yes. and danity kane, and whoever else there is. blah. and then the lead singer always decides "oh snap i'm better than this band!" and takes their weave and goes solo. and falls flat on their face because 1. they have no talent 2. they don't have the hype of that mtv band anymore

lol

I mean these "bands" (and I use that term lightly) are created for television audiences based for the most part on their looks and their image - how exactly that translates to radio is beyond me...

UGH!!! yes. and danity kane, and whoever else there is. blah. and then the lead singer always decides "oh snap i'm better than this band!" and takes their weave and goes solo. and falls flat on their face because 1. they have no talent 2. they don't have the hype of that mtv band anymore

BINGO. How many solo ventures are ever truly successful? They're vanity projects most of the time.

Pac-Man Fever :lol:

Speaking of which, as much as I bash the 80's, the video games were awesome. Sure, they looked horrific, but they were fun and addicting, and the systems didn't have microwave ovens and particle accelerators built in like nowadays.

Speaking of which, as much as I bash the 80's, the video games were awesome. Sure, they looked horrific, but they were fun and addicting, and the systems didn't have microwave ovens and particle accelerators built in like nowadays.

qft! Some of the most fun I have had playing videogames was on my old Nintendo 8-bit system...

I used to go to the arcade at Hampton Beach all the time in the summer. I can't tell you how much I spent there.

Oh, and I, uh, had an Atari when I was younger. :shifty:

atari2600.jpg

:D

ugh, great. i spoke to the biggest bitch ever who kept arguing with me and told me to stop apologizing (uh okay, you want me to tell you what i really think?) and wanted to speak with someone in another department. well, since they have the most fucked up phone system ever in our department, since i called HER, i can't transfer her. besides, i know said person can't do shit for her. so, i go to talk to my boss. he's talking to someone else, and continues to do so for a couple minutes. doesn't even ask what i need :mad:

i finally get to tell him what's up, and he tells me i have to call her back. this pisses me off, why does it have to be me? she's pissed at me now cuz i told her she'd have to pay for something and i put her on hold "forever." now i get to call her back and say "hey guess what - you don't have to pay." since i wasn't involved in any of this until i called her just now, i don't care if she pays or not. i just don't want to call her back.

spineless bosses :down:

I can say that I never had that game.

You basically just walked around and fell into these pits that took forever to get out of over and over again. You were trying to collect Reese's pieces, if I recall correctly.

ugh, great. i spoke to the biggest bitch ever who kept arguing with me and told me to stop apologizing (uh okay, you want me to tell you what i really think?) and wanted to speak with someone in another department. well, since they have the most fucked up phone system ever in our department, since i called HER, i can't transfer her. besides, i know said person can't do shit for her. so, i go to talk to my boss. he's talking to someone else, and continues to do so for a couple minutes. doesn't even ask what i need :mad:

i finally get to tell him what's up, and he tells me i have to call her back. this pisses me off, why does it have to be me? she's pissed at me now cuz i told her she'd have to pay for something and i put her on hold "forever." now i get to call her back and say "hey guess what - you don't have to pay." since i wasn't involved in any of this until i called her just now, i don't care if she pays or not. i just don't want to call her back.

spineless bosses :down:

You could provide customer service to me. I promise I'll be better behaved than that person.

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom