Kouchibouguac National Park, NB, Khanada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn, you'll have to go to NZ. :wink:

Oh yeah, how horrible for me! :laugh:

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute. My computer says 2.25am, interference says 1.25am. My phone agrees with my computer.

WTF? I'm sure I got it all sorted after our clocks changed...

... unless this is the time they usually change, and no one told interference they already have.

It's after 2, not after 1. If I remember correctly, didn't you mention that you have things set on a funny timezone? Wherever you had it set for may have just gone off DST. If you have it set on +1000, it will work just fine now; the new forum software actually understands the Southern Hemisphere.

80k.jpg
... I don't know whether to :lol: or :rolleyes:.

This one is by This Is Your Captain Speaking, who are headlining. It's their 2005 debut. I think they have a second album that's just come out, but I haven't checked it out. I'll pass on an album by Because Of Ghosts, one of the support acts.
Ta... *makes folder*

... oh, I thought you had it. More uploading for me then, I guess! It's my favourite Pink Floyd album and one of my top ten albums of all time.

Yeah, I've seen you drooling over it many a time. :wink:

It's after 2, not after 1. If I remember correctly, didn't you mention that you have things set on a funny timezone? Wherever you had it set for may have just gone off DST. If you have it set on +1000, it will work just fine now; the new forum software actually understands the Southern Hemisphere.

I'm sure I changed it to +10 after whatever it was on before...

*goes to check*

Multiquoting... :tsk:

... I don't know whether to :lol: or :rolleyes:.

Ta... *makes folder*

Yeah, I've seen you drooling over it many a time. :wink:

:laugh: Don't worry, at the moment, I plan to at least stop doing the demotivationals after the next one.

Because Of Ghosts uploading now. Since I'm planning to go to bed soon, I'll probably swing you Animals tomorrow.

I'm officially in the Solomon Islands now, and the time is still 1.30-something.

Now I'm in Tehran, and it's 7pm. Maybe if I try changing it back to +11 from here...

:laugh:

I see I've been struck down by this mysterious Interference leap backwards too. Hmpf. I suppose I'll go bitch in Don't Expect, Suggest when I feel more awake.

:laugh: Don't worry, at the moment, I plan to at least stop doing the demotivationals after the next one.

Because Of Ghosts uploading now. Since I'm planning to go to bed soon, I'll probably swing you Animals tomorrow.

Cool... I'm thinking I should go to bed, no matter what time Interference thinks it is.

And I'm back in the Solomon Islands, and it's still 1.40-something. It seems AEDT has vanished off the face of the earth.

:laugh:

I see I've been struck down by this mysterious Interference leap backwards too. Hmpf. I suppose I'll go bitch in Don't Expect, Suggest when I feel more awake.

I'm hoping it will have somehow fixed itself by the time I get up again (which will be February, Interference time).

Walk OnEclipse is just finishing, so off I go.

Seeya folks :wave:

Maybe it really is the end of the world and this is our one big chance to tell the world that it's all over. AEDT's going, and soon eastern Australia will disappear. Remember, the world will end here first, while it's still yesterday in America!

Maybe it really is the end of the world and this is our one big chance to tell the world that it's all over. AEDT's going, and soon eastern Australia will disappear. Remember, the world will end here first, while it's still yesterday in America!

*changes location appropriately*

*gone*

nice location

i'm listening to JT for like the first time in i dunno when. it's better on headphones though, but i can't be bothered to get up and get mine.

:hyper: I'm now installing windows xp on mah laptop!

:love: Blue screen of Setup!

Then I'll have to transfer over hundreds of gigs of stuff trough my 30 gig ipod :crack: Fuck this computer and the fact that it doesn't recognize the new external hard drive. I'm glad I won't have to use it anymore.

Now if I only knew how to get our printer to work trough wireless network. :hmm:

I fucked up my brand new macbook. :| Just great. First the shit with the external HD and now this.

Reinstalling OS X, taking 2 hours, even better.

Fuck this, boot camp didn't work. It completely fucked the whole thing over. Ugh, what do I do now. The disk is already partitioned. :crack:

I'm not. Thank god my macbook is saved. The reinstallation(took only two hours:happy: ) showed me afterwards that my mac part is still fine. And somehow windows installed. :scratch:
The bootcamp manual didn't print properly last time, cause I didn't have any paper in the printer :doh: so now I printed it and I'll read trough it to see where it went wrong. Perhaps it did work after all and I fucked up at the start or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom