Know anyone that looks like a famous person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even like julia roberts

There used to be a girl in my geography class who looked like Julia Roberts.. and there's one in my computer class who also looks like her :huh:
and they're not related.. :scratch:

My mom looks a lot like the Scottish actress, Tilda Swinton.

*Everyone: Tilda who???

She looks so much like her in that photo its freaky...
Headshot.jpg

She also kinda looks like the actress who played Rose's mother in "Titanic".

Last edited:
~My driver's ed instructor looked like Pop-era Adam

~I used to work with a guy who looked like Ben Stiller

I have an uncle who looks like Kenny Rogers.

One of my college roomates looked like Molly Ringwald.

There's a guy where I work who looks like :larry:.

I knew a guy in high school who looked just like Tom Cruise. His name though, was Thad.

I looked like Alicia Silverstone during the time she did the Aerosmith videos. I got "recognized" in the mall alot. It was weird.

This isn't exactly related, but I was recently in a restaurant where there was a guy who looked almost exactly like Adam. :huh: He had the exact same glasses, haircut, etc. Definitely not Adam-ish clothes though ;) More .. hmm, what's a good way to explain it.. more dignified, almost businessman type clothes.

Naya said:
My mom looks a lot like the Scottish actress, Tilda Swinton.

*Everyone: Tilda who???

She was in "The BEach." And "Orlando" w/ Billy Zane.

I knew a girl who looked liked Sandra Bullock. Her claim to fame is that a stewardress asked her (my friend) for her autograph, b/c she really thought she was Sandra!

Remember Britney Spears when she first came out? The long straight semi-blond hair? Yeah, well, during that time I was told a few times that I looked like her. I went to the Catholic High School w/ the uniform and everything. I had the look first, dammit (only at my school we didn't pull our kilts up and dance around like little hoocheys).

Then she got a boob job and became a major whore. That's when people stopped telling me I looked like Britney... :sexywink:

i'm surrounded by people who seriously look very similar to celebrities:

--my sister looks like suzanne somers (sp?)
--my brother is constantly looking like a young elvis in photographs (very freaky indeed...i'm sure he'd make a lot of money doing those elvis impersonations in vegas)
--my dad looks like saddam husein when he sports a mustache (i'm not exactly proud of that one, which is why i got him to shave)
--my dearest guy friend looks almost exactly like a younger jackie chan (everytime he's around kids, he gets asked to "do some of those moves he does in the movies")
--i've been told i look like a few people..but it's all rubbish. i prefer to think i look like me.

Last edited:
sicy you look a bit like selma blair.

i dont even know who that is at the moment, but i believe ive thought that at one point.

i look like nick nolte.

Sicy said:
Some have said I resemble Sandra Bullock
i always thought you looked kinda like this actress named eva longoria:

elongoria.jpg

she plays isabella on the young and the restless. :silent:

oh yeah, back in freshman year, when my best friend had bangs, she looked like debbie gibson, sans perm and big hair.

actually now that i looked again, it appears as though i have a bit of brad marsh, henry kissinger, barry manilow and doug joy (winnipegs own q 94 fm dj) in me along with a HEALTHY dose of nick nolte.

someone have a pic of him right after he was picked up by the cops recently? thats me on a regular day pretty much.

why must u always be so difficult? :madspit:

*throws parts of kenneth brannaghs beard at the wonderbra*

your cat looks like audrey

I look like Marcie from the Peanuts cartoons. :lol:

3358%3A%3A%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395543%3C78nu0mrj
meet_marcie_big.gif

Some people say I look like Drew Barrymore, but I dunno :shrug:

evigt1.jpg

I know someone who looks very like Kenneth Branagh (Othello, The Proposition type movie Kenneth).

My ex ex chum from a distance can look like Nicole Kidman (esp Niccie's film Practical Magic, the scene where shes dancin at the pool and Jimmy Angelo sees her).

Girl in my work looks dead like Kelly McGillis (Top Gun).

Guy in my work looks kinda like Orlando Bloom.

Another guy in my work looks kinda like Keanu Reeves.

A guy in my work is actually related to Kenneth Branagh through step-sister....or brother.....(prob fuking 20 pple down the family line!!).:yes:

I dont look like anyone...........if anyone sooooooome pple said Angie Jolie, but more so cause of eye similarity....and this pr*ck one time saw a b&w pic of me and said I looked like 'er from Gone in 60 Seconds' and, at the time never heard of the film, therefore took offense tinkin he was referrin to some pathetic comedy film somewhere about pple runnin away from pple who break wind! I swear to ........................I really did! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom