Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh they also plugged the shitty tracklists for the remasters and the random videos from the studio of X band-related person filming Y band-related person from odd angles doing something vaguely reminiscent of what might be on the album, maybe.

I really badly want to know how much Evian paid for that ad, and why Edge agreed to appear in it.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and funnily enough...don't care.

You're telling me you DON'T want to see a poorly shot video of Edge's backside as he tunes up and plays a couple of riffs?! :shocked:

My favourite part is where people try to guess what song/s the riffs are from. Apparently Eno or somebody remarking "more cycles like that, two more" is indicative that the song is Moment Of Surrender. :huh:

Have we left Geebung already? Like - 13 pages of already? Wow - you really do miss too much these days if you stop to think...

Have we left Geebung already? Like - 13 pages of already? Wow - you really do miss too much these days if you stop to think...

I'd say these threads are going through a relatively quiet, slow period too! :laugh:

Our quickest thread was done in under ten hours. I think that was when we went to Vagina, Russia.

Was it mail order Russian vagina?

Is Vagina, Russia particularly cold?

Oh, that may be a whole new thread idea...

waltzes over to the free your mind forum

Well, now we know what the Jen Signal is, to go with the Tourist Signal. :laugh:

Was it mail order Russian vagina?

Is Vagina, Russia particularly cold?

Oh, that may be a whole new thread idea...

waltzes over to the free your mind forum

:lol:

It was e-mail order Russian vagina, and we were in and out in a terrible hurry.

Well, it's 9pm and I still haven't made dinner, so I better go to that, then spend a couple of hours on uni bullshit. :wave:

well i established that while the USPS does have parcel size limits, my huge ass box falls within them. thanks for scaring me, mom.

back to packing.

So, I try to avoid Interference and the Superthread so that I don't procrastinate on uni work.

Of course, I end up procrastinating by doing rail shit instead. :|

ha that always happened to me, but not with rail shit.

i'm going to bed i think. it's getting hot out, time to turn the a/c on in the living room and pass out until 3pm or so. then shower, clean up my packing mess, sox game, and cleaning and final packing stuff. woah it's almost time to go! 36 hours just about.

Wow, I can't believe you're this close to leaving. The place won't be the same without you.

Don't die in the heat. :wave:

Oh god, this is one of the greatest things on YouTube. Watch as traditional Maori culture and eighties fashion disasters collide! YouTube - Poi E - Patea Maori Club

I distinctly remember Poi E from my childhood as it's got to be one of, if not the most successful Maori language song of all time (Pokarekare Ana being the main challenger I can think of), but I'd never seen the video before. :lmao:

Goddamnit, why am I doing everything BUT my work.

Well, at least I can say I've done my research and know what I'm talking about when it comes to transport in New Zealand.

Good fucking god, could the State Library of Victoria's website be any LESS helpful?

Love how what I want is actually held by my university ANYWAY. Should've just checked there first, rather than using it as a last resort. I should've known that if anybody was going to hold the Victorian Government Gazettes back to 1929, it'd be Melbourne University. They're poncy and self-important enough to do things like keep massive government archives people look at roughly once in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom