Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is STILL Tina Transvesturner......that was just TOOOOOOO hilarious!! :lmao:

But people will probably choose the supermarket paul mccartney dude, simply because if he doesn't win he'll probably pack all the heavy stuff on top of the bread etc when he's back working on the checkouts.....:yikes:

Well does it tell you something that I'd actually PAY to see Maroon 5 rather than hear him again??? :yikes:

I refuse to believe this, since the singer for Maroon 5 sounds like three cats being strangled.

So, I took some photos today I'm pretty pleased with. Like this one, at the northern end of Prahran station:

s640x480

OMG he/she is sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooo effeminate (sp?)

And he/she towers above Simon!! :lmao:

Oh this has made my night for all the wrong reasons!!!

Got to say, I think this is a candidate for one of the best photos I've ever taken. A Sprinter railcar rocking across Puckle Street and through Moonee Ponds station:

s640x480

Also, those railcars have gutsy horns totally out of proportion with their dinky size.

Oh yes, and this is one of the recently repainted railcars nicknamed McSprinter for their appearance.

And tonights episode was proudly brought to you by Ian the Cool, and Kim the SuperGlued, and with the letters S & M

Yeah, you guys rock too. Where would I be without my vicarious Tuesday night lulz?

And the last photo from today's expedition is a sample of the fucking awesome spot I found in Royal Park. Ian may just appreciate it too, since the State Netball and Hockey Centre is rather close by ...

s640x480

And the last photo from today's expedition is a sample of the fucking awesome spot I found in Royal Park. Ian may just appreciate it too, since the State Netball and Hockey Centre is rather close by ...

s640x480

Nice pics Ax :up:

:giggle: I bet ya that Ian will be scanning the sky in this one for a plane....

Nice pics Ax :up:

:giggle: I bet ya that Ian will be scanning the sky in this one for a plane....

:laugh: I actually heard a plane go overhead not long after I took that photo too! Couldn't see it to photograph it, though.

And since Bizarro World is coming, to pass the time between trains, I took some photos of rocks and stuff that would be up Ali's alley ...

:laugh: I actually heard a plane go overhead not long after I took that photo too! Couldn't see it to photograph it, though.

And since Bizarro World is coming, to pass the time between trains, I took some photos of rocks and stuff that would be up Ali's alley ...

:lol:

I just uploaded this for Fellow Albino Railfan as she's a big fan of the Hitachi electric multiple units and it's rare to see them in operation nowadays (there's only seven left on the network), and I must admit, I'm fairly amused by how I caught the person on the platform to the right of the train:

s640x480

hahahaha u2.com email

what great content.

Fuck album news. Fuck special releases of rarities. Fuck correct lyrics or song titles or setlists. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREEN TEA. U2.com: where you go when you want to know precisely nothing about U2.

so to do list before i go to bed around 8 or 9 am:

laundry
finish swiss box as much as i can
clean closet :yikes:
put clothes to store in basement
pack for bosnia as much as i can
get all the stuff i stored in the dining room out of there.

that's 5 hours, max. ambitious. if i do it, though, i can spend most of the next day cleaning my room and make my parents really happy. and i can't forget to burn backups of my pictures and documents and to copy all my important cards.

ok it is 2 hours later, more or less, and i have done laundry and finished the swiss box. i am getting kinda tired though. also i need to have a shower, and not a quick one but shave my legs and exfoliate and such.

Fuck album news. Fuck special releases of rarities. Fuck correct lyrics or song titles or setlists. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREEN TEA. U2.com: where you go when you want to know precisely nothing about U2.

oh they also plugged the shitty tracklists for the remasters and the random videos from the studio of X band-related person filming Y band-related person from odd angles doing something vaguely reminiscent of what might be on the album, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom