Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so yeah often when i wake up with a hangover i can't go back to sleep, and you lot aren't here. :grumpy:

guess i'll watch a tv show or something

Just wanted to point out that I now have an avatar. Also, I won't be on much this week having slashed my right wrist with some breaking bowls at work. Nice 2cm wide by 1cm deep cut, three stitches, but missed any major arteries - God still watches over me!

Holy shit. Hope that heals quickly. Got to admit that it's funny it isn't because of a mistake in your weapons training, but from bowls at work!

so yeah often when i wake up with a hangover i can't go back to sleep, and you lot aren't here. :grumpy:

guess i'll watch a tv show or something

I'm around! Just doing a spot of Wikipedia editing since this place isn't chugging along at its usual pace.

Yeah, is it done? Now's a good time for me to proofread it, though it'll kill the thread more. :wink:

oh no it's done as in, submitted, so if you wanna read it that's cool, but proofreading would be rather pointless. i'm sure there's some errors towards the end, and the end is rather weak, but i just don't care.

oh no it's done as in, submitted, so if you wanna read it that's cool, but proofreading would be rather pointless. i'm sure there's some errors towards the end, and the end is rather weak, but i just don't care.

Oh, you've submitted it already? I was expecting more to proofread!

But yeah, I'd quite like to read the rest. I'm interested to see how you applied the theory to the case studies.

So are you guys ready for the new U$2 Album thats going to be finished by...the end of june? ("a few weeks").....thats going to take 5 months to come out?....

I mean, how many copies does Edge have to loose before U2 realize they can pull a Racontures on us!

So are you guys ready for the new U$2 Album thats going to be finished by...the end of june? ("a few weeks").....thats going to take 5 months to come out?....

I mean, how many copies does Edge have to loose before U2 realize they can pull a Racontures on us!

Daniel, did you end up in 2008 by mistake?

THIS IS 1991 HERE!

Cool, thanks.

I wish my computer would stop being so fucking slow, ugh.

I've just realised I'm totally fucked for uni.

Oh well.

I'll go to bed and maybe life will be different when I wake up.

:wave:

Deadest the thread has ever been? Sigh.

With all of this hype about another U2 album being fairly near, I'm going back and reading the WTAHNN archives from 2004, and I've got to say, it's some of the funniest shit I've ever read. There are some things Axver wrote in there that I could hang over his head for the rest of his life. :lmao: I honestly think I'm the only person whose opinion of HTDAAB hasn't been altered dramatically by the ravages of time. I still love the thing to pieces.

:wave: hey peeps

ooh i have good news about the tag sitch. sicy said the tag "superthread" is permissible. as long as that's the only tag used, everything will be fine :up:

depending on how bored i am, i might go back and tag previous thread :hmm: :reject:

:wave: Hey, Khan. Glad to know we're allowed to tag our own thread with appropriate terms. :wink:

If you guys haddnt tagged the thread with an over abundance of ridiculous terms, over and over again, and after we kept asking you not to, this wouldn't have even been an issue. If it was even a few here and there I probably wouldn't have cared. But when features get abused, or get out of hand, then rules have to be put in place.

i bet! the worst i've ever had to travel is just two time zones over. i can't imagine something like that, although since i plan on travelling eventually, i guess i'll have to :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom