Kitchen Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes :drool:

Those chefs were complete morons. I cant believe that arrogant ass wouldnt even taste Gordon's food. I would have fired him too.

this was a doozie last night....we couldn't believe that ass wouldn't taste Chef's food either!!

but at the very end, did everyone hear the comment that they had sold the restaurant because they got an offer they couldn't refuse?!!:huh: after all the hard work they sold it:ohmy:

I called that. I told my friend he should sell it because I really dont think he can handle running a restaurant, and might as well get a nice chunk of change for it while its in tip top shape rather then run it back into the ground.

I'm betting that he sold it as real estate, and condos are going up this very minute.

That was freakin hilarious! :lmao:

I think Gordon is a smart mother. Who would have thought to walk around the neighborhood and see what it was missing. Duh!

I was really confused though, it looked like they were serving those steaks plain, with no veggies or anything :der:

Veggies just get in the way.

Lots of high end steak houses do everything a la carte, so that may be how they served the new menu.

Who likes to eat steak with nothing else?? :huh:
Gotta have some potatoes or something.

1. Sicilians are always mad:wink:

B. BC you need to spend more time in the sports forum where everything is all puppies and bunnies and nobody is ever angry. :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom