Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mexican and I are adorable, si?

melalosocutechristmas.jpg

Si. :yes: And you have a lot of frogs.

Actually, you look a bit like a friend of mine there, but... better.

You don't look that short to me, I guess I can't really tell what's going on. I'm 5'6'', I think in your terms, but I don't think knowing my height makes me able to tell how tall people are in photos.

If I remember right, she's at least taller than my 5'1" self.

You're 5'1"? No way, you look taller than that in photos!

God, suddenly I feel like a giant in this thread right now. I'm 5'6-7".

You're 5'1"? No way, you look taller than that in photos!

God, suddenly I feel like a giant in this thread right now. I'm 5'6-7".

Yes, my short ass is short. I mean, I wear a freaking size 6 shoe. That's tiny as hell.

:lol:

(Still would make the song barely listenable).

What if the Red Hot Chili PIPERS sang it?

:lol:

A friend of mine once tried to figure out if listening to The Cure and listening to Placebo have the same effect.

You know. In general Puns hurt my soul.

But I think this one did a good job of ripping it out of my chest and just dragging it forcibly into hell.

:lmao:

Oh, Bobert, you are an endless source of lulz.

It does seem that you can't go wrong making fun of him.

I'm tempted to make a webcomic completely about his misadventures through life, but I just don't know enough about him to make it hilarious.

:wink: Nah, I shouldn't be too evil on you, or Ali willl tower over me and bitch me. :uhoh: She's HOOOOOOOOOOOOGE!

Oh, you can't be that tall then.

Ali's put into perspective when either Shepp or Wezza Daniel are nearby. It's awesome. Wezza Danny's 6'2" or so, Shepp Daniel's 6'4".

I'm tempted to make a webcomic completely about his misadventures through life, but I just don't know enough about him to make it hilarious.

Golden rule about making webcomics about Robert Smith: You don't need to know anything about Robert Smith to make a webcomic about Robert Smith.

Golden rule about making webcomics about Robert Smith: You don't need to know anything about Robert Smith to make a webcomic about Robert Smith.

In fact, I think the less she knows about Bobert, the better the webcomic would be.

I don't know how many hilarious situations I could come up with, I'm just not that funny.

Find out more then!

Nah, I'm not even 6ft, well only a little less, but I'm more.. 5'10 or however you write it:p
That's as tall as my brother! I don't like you anymore :sad:

In fact, I think the less she knows about Bobert, the better the webcomic would be.

See, this is what arguably brings down my, and perhaps LeMel's, comics. We know too much about U2!

Although LeMel's are still really funny and mine are in a parallel universe so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom