Kiss - Kissology 1974-1977 DVD Box Set in 31 October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something else. On several Kiss sites fans are trading the bonus discs because don't have the money for buying the Box Set 3 times for getting the 3 bonus discs :ohmy:

Does anyone want to help foreing fans like me with Largo 1977?. I couldn't find it because Walmart is only in the states, so fans from Canada, Europe and other parts can get only Madison Square Garden 1977 ... or no bonus discs at all !!!! :(

It will be much appreciated, really :bow: (I'm not asking a copy of the Box Set because at least can be ordered as import item - about 45 dollars, I mean, twice the price in the USA - , but I have ZERO chances to get bonus discs) specially considering that Largo bonus disc is almost gone according to several sites and the bonus discs won't be reprinted :sad:

Enjoy :yes:

kissology.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, still workin ok New York but finally I saw the Ace footage (thanks a lot ponkine!)

The first 2 minutes you just see them screwing around with the guitars and then they finally breaking into Rock And Roll All Night then they play a minute of Shout It Out Loud..

The footage isnt in best quality... Gene's face is shadowed so you can't see his face...Paul's is shawdowed too but you can see parts of his face... Ace was right above the camera so the most u can see is his chin..I couldnt see any other part of his face. Peter's face is probaly the most visable out of al the faces...

Great part of the DVD for sure!

ponkine said:
I'm not a Kiss fan at all, but I think this info is really awesome for Kiss fans here :ohmy:

If I found any info about other artists I'll post here :yes:

Salu2 a Mexico :wave:

I thought you weren't a Kiss fan ponkine:|

I'll go today see if I buy it what's the story behind this bonus discs?

Mofo said:
I'll go today see if I buy it what's the story behind this bonus discs?

Hi :wave:

Well, the story is pretty simple:

About a month ago it was announced that the Kissology DVD Set will include an extra DVD limited to the first 150 - 200000 copies depending on the store.
This is the info announced on the official site:

"The bonus discs in question... and where to get them?

- COBO HALL/DETROIT, MI (1/25/76) AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY. THIS SHOW IS KNOWN AS NIGHT ONE OF KISS' THREE NIGHT STAND AT COBO HALL IN JANUARY OF '76... (NIGHT TWO IS ON DISC ONE OF KISSOLOGY 1). This disc features 10 songs (minus encores) including a very rare performance of "LADIES IN WAITING" from Dressed To Kill.

- MADISON SQUARE GARDEN/NEW YORK, NY (2/18/77) Available at MOST retailers including all independent stores, Amazon.com, Bull Moose, Circuit City, FYE, Hastings, Newbury Comics, Rasputins, Target, Virgin, etc. HERE'S KISS' VERY FIRST PERFORMANCE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!! This disc features 7 songs including TAKE ME, LET ME GO ROCK N ROLL, and NOTHIN' TO LOSE.

- CAPITAL CENTRE/LARGO, MD (12/20/77) Available at WAL MART. This disc features 12 songs including Ladies Room as well as Rock and Roll All Nite.

Specific numbers for the initial pressings of these three discs were not given, but the total between the three is not expected to surpass 150,000 to 200,000 units. After these initial pressings, KISSOLOGY VOL 1 will revert back to a two disc version".

:cool:

So, the most common bonus disc is Madison Square Garden 1977, not only because of the stores in USA but this will be the only one bonus disc in Canada. The most requested (and hard to find) one is Largo 1977, which is, according to most of Kiss fans and collectors, one of the quintessential Kiss gigs ever.

Largo 1977 is almost gone (I know some fans to went to 4 Walmart stores before getting the DVD), not only because fans request but also because it is sold only at the physical stores, I mean, not by internet (unlike amazon, for example). Cobo Hall is easier to get and New York is the easiest to get.

Good luck ;)

I was sent this link

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=PN8RLQVU

It contains audio and video rip for iPod of the legendary Largo 1977 :shocked: :rockon: :bow: :camera:

on Winamp it seems that only play audio but in Quick Time you can watch and listen to this mind-blowing live experience

How I wish someone could get the DVD and make a DVD vine, but meanwhile, does anyone would like to make a VCD of this file?. (It features a 56 minutes long single file - 360 Mb -, so any chapter added is welcome).

This computer doesn't have CD burner, the other one I have does have a CD burner ... but it doesn't have internet (I haven't bought a router yet)

:wave:

Hi tpsreports2424 :wave:

Have you got Largo bonus yet?:( I've been looking for it on several sites, and so far I only found the link for audio and video rip I posted here :scream:

I'm trying to find a copy of the DVD, but the problem is that I don't have a credit card :reject: so I can't buy anything by internet :help:

It is said that in Walmart stores is almost gone, but many guys are selling it on eBay for $30-$35 de 3 DVD set with Largo included. Some others started bids from less than 10 dollars.

http://dvd.search.ebay.com/kissology_DVDs-Movies_W0QQfromZR8QQfrtsZ0QQsacatZ11232

Some fans said that the bonus DVD's can't be copied, but I've seen some guys selling copies already, so maybe if you know a friend who has it can make a copy !.

PLEASE let me know if you can get Largo 1977. Also fans say that first night Cobo Hall bonus is better (both quality and performance) than the second one presented on DVD 1.

Any new link or related I'll post here for sure

:wave:

If you can wait until next wed. I can have a person to try to get it for me....

And if I do end up getting Largo, then I'll be sure to help you out on this...

I have seen the bonus Cobo and there is a little diference between shows but I don't think it is a BIG dif.

tpsreports2424 said:
If you can wait until next wed. I can have a person to try to get it for me....

And if I do end up getting Largo, then I'll be sure to help you out on this...

I have seen the bonus Cobo and there is a little diference between shows but I don't think it is a BIG dif.

Thanks for your reply and for your info :up:

I'll wait for sure ;)

keep in touch

Enjoy :wave:

Another surprise for you my friends !!!:camera: :bow: :rockon:

Here's the audio Mp3 of their legendary Budokan Hall, Tokyo 1977 from Kissology DVD 2:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=NBTA012V

;) Now you can listen to this awesome performance while you're driving, in your living room, your CD player, etc :up:

Enjoy :wave:

tpsreports2424 said:
Wow thanks! but what actual website is it?

Sorry, I tried a lot but I couldnt even find Largo for myself....

Don't worry my friend ... WAITING IS OVER :rockon: :bow:

http://tracker.zaerc.com:666/download?torrent_id=8431

Here's the torrent for Largo 1977 DVD :drool:

I hope you can download it (I can't because I don't have a DVD burner :reject:). Please let me know if you finish downloading the DVD ;)

Enjoy :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom