Kiritimati, Kiribati - Christmas Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
about the same, except I've had to work every day but Saturday and Sunday.

wow there are some mad arse specualtion threads over in wtahan

It's a nuthouse there. All the false alarms with album news have honestly been kind of funny, though. I'm sure some people have high blood pressure issues now thanks to that.

hey ax, you back from the queensland yet? i heard they had some full on lightening up there

Still fucking melting on the Gold Coast. I get back into Melbourne early on Sunday. Last night was one hell of a storm, so much lightning it was insane. I got some photos of it, and it knocked out power at Mum's place until 5am this morning.

ohhh nice :down:

The storm itself was actually pretty bloody impressive. It stopped being so fun when the power died, and then we put on the generator but the TV reception soon cut out entirely too. So we ended up watching stuff that Mum had recorded, with half an eye on the lightning show outside.

And today is so fucking hot, I don't miss this at all.

Reggo just about makes me look as if I like Larry.

Yeah, I hate that bastard. Hate him with such a passion, I kinda end up sounding like the Joker when I get started.

Well, I'm off too. It's so fucking hot and we're heading up into Springbrook, which is always a good few degrees cooler than the Coast.

:wave:

Bye :wave:

He did run over my dog. If by "run over", you mean "false start on" and by "dog" you mean "The Unforgettable Fire".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom