King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: So that Kelly Clarkson song Breakaway is on our soundtrack this month and we all get a little :sad: when it comes on...Angela has it in her Buddy Info with the AIM :sad: smiley1 :laugh:

Schmeg said:
Poptarts go stale? I thought they only did that if you left the little silver package open.

that's what i thought...but they were all funky.

fah said:

Drink more water :yes:

Are you eating salty foods or applying salt?

I NEVER apply salt to anything. I also never eat any salty foods but I had some sunflower seeds in a salad for dinner. :tsk: I bought the wrong kind. This bag is more salt than seeds. :yuck:

:hug:

When you get back to work, make a list of everything you have to do and prioritize it. Figure out how much time each task will take. If the hours don't add up to something you can accomplish you may want to show it to your supervisor and and ask for some help.

fah said:
:hug:

When you get back to work, make a list of everything you have to do and prioritize it. Figure out how much time each task will take. If the hours don't add up to something you can accomplish you may want to show it to your supervisor and and ask for some help.

:sigh: if only it was that easy....I work for a very fast paced leasing company. We're the money so it's also very detail oriented because we're not paying if it's not 100% done the right way. It can get complicated to do things 100% accurately when there is so much going on at once. I have brokers, sales reps, vendors, and customers calling and emailing me every 30 seconds and they all want me to drop what I'm doing and do their stuff NOW. Basically we do our work on first come, first serve but it doesn't exactly work that way. If I'm working on something minor and I get an "emergency" call from someone (which is just about every call!) I have to drop the minor thing and do the "emergency" and we have cutoff times where things can't be passed on to other departments to pay up the money that is owed to our vendors.....if you're not a good multi tasker this job would suck but I love the insanity it brings to me everyday. It's so much better than sitting around staring at my computer like I did at my last job. I just come home for lunch everyday and it's hard to get myself motivated to go back. But blue crack :crack: has a strong hold over me so that's why I come home :D

no blue crack for lunch tomorrow. :grumpy: I'm supposed to go to a wedding shower lunch thingy for a coworker. It's going to be a long day.

I'm bringing a radio to work on Friday! :shifty: I just need to find it and then remember to actually bring it with.

I have tomorrow off but I'm probably going to bed early-ish so I don't sleep the day away and have trouble getting to sleep tomorrow night. :yawn:

I'm going to have lunch in my car on Friday! :laugh: I hate doing that because people stare at you, or they wait for me to pull out to take my spot, but Friday is a very important day!

:rant:

My parents house has turned into the laundromat for my brother and sister...and me in a few months when I move. We all buy our own soap but share the dryer static cling sheet thingy's...what the hell are those called? :der:....I did laundry on Sunday and have had a headache all week. I just realized why I've had a headache all week when I took a load out of the dryer. :sniff: What's that I smell? Mountain Rain! What the hell is that? I need scent free! :mad: I'm going to smack whoever bought scented and didnt' tell me. :sneeze: You'd think after 30 years of living with me they'd remember I'm allergic to just about anything in the world (unless it's fruity from Bath and Body Works :D )

:sigh: Now I can't put freshly washed pillow cases on my bed because I'll sneeze to death. :sad:

Last edited:
:censored: I just hit the wrong button AGAIN and killed a whole journal entry!!! :rant::mad::angry::grumpy::sad:

Second time since Monday, dammit! What's wrong with me?!

The new one will suffice. :yes:

i wonder where the switch for the freak magnet is...it needs to be set on OFF.

If I could find mine I'd tell you. :grumpy:

Here's the new one: Thanks to REM, I apparently have a blog at myspace.com...I only registered because I wanted to read the lyrics to some of the songs on Around the Sun but even signing up didn't make the pop-up window become anything other than "SiGn iN!!!111!!" So I signed up without really doing anything and someone wants to be my friend. :eyebrow:

Hi Megan

Spiraling would like to be added to your Myspace friends list.

By accepting Spiraling as your friend, you will be able to send
Spiraling personal messages, view Spiraling's photos and journals, and you
will be able to interact with each other's friends and network (up to four
hops away)!
Dear Sprialing,
I don't really have a myspace thing, I just wanted to read the lyrics to Wanderlust. Sorry for the confusion!
~Meg

yikes. i honestly don't get myspace. i'm too computer retarded or something. i tried to get an account cos a lot of the boston-based bands i listen to have friends maintaining accounts (or someone in the band does it themselves in a few cases), and i thought it would be a good, convienent way to keep track of all of them. i registered for an account, but it didn't work, and it wouldn't recognize my email...and then about 2 weeks later i got a confirmation thingie, but my log in didn't work...about a week after that i tried again and it worked, but i couldn't figure out where anything was.

so for sanity purposes, i'm staying away from that site unless i get a random link to some songs streaming over there, like the REM album or far from finished's new song (which is definetly awesome).

Schmeg said:

Dear Sprialing,
I don't really have a myspace thing, I just wanted to read the lyrics to Wanderlust. Sorry for the confusion!
~Meg

:lol:

how did they find you that fast? that's what i want to know...:yikes:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Spiraling has some scary music playing on his little spacethingy!

IWasBored said:

:lol:

how did they find you that fast? that's what i want to know...:yikes:
I have NO idea! And I'm not even an active member...I couldn't really figure it out either so I just signed up and then tried to read some lyrics and got frustrated. :huh:

Spiraling appears to be a band.

33%3B8%3B44323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323639%3B53%3A43ot1lsi

That might be them in that liiiiiiiitle tiiiiiiiiny picture there...

Schmeg said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Spiraling has some scary music playing on his little spacethingy!

yikes. that's never good. i'm almost tempted to check it out.

what the heck...let's hope i return without it asking me as a non-member of any type to be its friend :yikeS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom