King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'tessie is the...'

shit, am i going to not be able to listen to this when the red sox lose??? i can't have that happen again!

i still can't listen to 'time to go' :|

:ohmy: They played DKM whent he Red Sox lost? I can't believe they lost again today. My poor brother almost started crying.

i was listening to 'tesise' a minute ago (actually, it just ended)

and that reminded me that they lost again today...

:sad:

i actually wonder how many versions of 'boys on the docks' i have...

:hmm:

time to count.

7, wow!

But when every one is slightly different you can naver have too many!

I should go so I don't sleep my day off away.

:wave:

Sweet dreams of McWeathermen!

exactly! kind of like the reason i have that many versions of ____ (fill in the blank...there are so many songs at this point that show up so many times)

goodnight, wankerman!

i should go so i don't sleep through my day of classes...cos i had nothing i needed to do today until 8pm, and i ended up rolling out of bed at 4pm :shifty:

sweet sexy weatherman dreams to you, too!

That's pretty random!

Jim is listening to Seconds, that's pretty random too.

I have the new REM album playing...you can too! http://myspace.com/rem/ I am also editing my profile on murmurs.com (guess what my name is..!) but I don't think I'll ever post there.

I have no attention spn whatsoever tonight and I have more browser windows open than I can handle.

Kariann said:
You mean you are listening to REM pronounced rim right?

:rolleyes:
:confused: How else would I pronounce it?

:sexywink:

I'm not too sure about the second song but all else sounds good. i don't usually like REM (Rim) songs the first time I hear them, so it should grow on me.

If your hair continues to smell smokey, it really will be an unforgettable fire!

you know, i think the internet (especially high-speed) breeds some kind of ADD. cos i can be a perfectly functional focused person when i'm at home, but at school when i can jump from browser window to browser window, i've got no attention span for anything :crack:

i think i figured out something with my (in)ability to type. i pretty much never type the word browser. i can type a lot of what i say for the most part without looking at the keyboard (finally, it only took a couple years), until i get to words i don't use too often...i think i've just more or les memorized the general cominations for bazillions of words i actually do use frequently. it's a pattern i really noticed just in this paragraph alone...i looked down for paragraph, frequently, browser, combinations...etc....

The Vikings are on Monday night Football for the first time in a few years...:shifty: at least I think it's the first time.. anyways, :yawn: I kind of just want to go to bed instead of staying up to watch it. :huh:

IWasBored said:
you know, i think the internet (especially high-speed) breeds some kind of ADD. cos i can be a perfectly functional focused person when i'm at home, but at school when i can jump from browser window to browser window, i've got no attention span for anything :crack:

i think i figured out something with my (in)ability to type. i pretty much never type the word browser. i can type a lot of what i say for the most part without looking at the keyboard (finally, it only took a couple years), until i get to words i don't use too often...i think i've just more or les memorized the general cominations for bazillions of words i actually do use frequently. it's a pattern i really noticed just in this paragraph alone...i looked down for paragraph, frequently, browser, combinations...etc....
Ohhh, so it's the computer that cause my....What was I talking about?

I think I've got the general loacation of the letters down too (tested that theory on that sentence!) but when my fingers are slightly to the side, it's all over. My name becomes <rhsm, for instance. I spelled "sympathetic" completely wrong the other day for that very reason.

arw9797 said:
The Vikings are on Monday night Football for the first time in a few years...:shifty: at least I think it's the first time.. anyways, :yawn: I kind of just want to go to bed instead of staying up to watch it. :huh:
I heard that on the radio last night and thought of you!

Fumbling is bad, though. :grumpy:

They have to win tonight because the Packers lost yesterday ( :applaud: ) and I hate when we lose on the same week! Well I hate when they win period....

:| it's only the 2nd week and I'm already getting stressed.

I just went to read Kariann's journal from the weekend...it looks very long. My brain hurts today and too much at this hour is not a good idea. :tsk: I'll have to read it tomorrow when I come home for lunch.

arw9797 said:
I just went to read Kariann's journal from the weekend...it looks very long. My brain hurts today and too much at this hour is not a good idea. :tsk: I'll have to read it tomorrow when I come home for lunch.

You should read it then at least...some interesting stuff in there. The last 2 entries are only pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom