King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could watch their video for The Connection if I wanted.

I feel kinda rude denying their friend request...maybe I'll just ignore them.

Maybe I'll see if I had a profile or anything to see how they found me! I don't remember doing anything profiley there...murmurs.com I did...but not there...

oh, i think i neglected to mention i stand by my sig more than i did before...:wink:

oh yes, i know i'm an asshole.

Schmeg said:
I could watch their video for The Connection if I wanted.

I feel kinda rude denying their friend request...maybe I'll just ignore them.

Maybe I'll see if I had a profile or anything to see how they found me! I don't remember doing anything profiley there...murmurs.com I did...but not there...

they won't come up in the search...very very strange.

ok, i really really like 'leaving ny' now. it's grown on me (i'm listening to that instead of trying any harder to find spiraling)

IWasBored said:

yikes. that's never good. i'm almost tempted to check it out.

what the heck...let's hope i return without it asking me as a non-member of any type to be its friend :yikeS:
:lol:

Here's my ever so exciting blog...you can be my friend!

33%3B8%3B47923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323639%3B4%3C2%3B9ot1lsi

Schmeg said:

I have NO idea! And I'm not even an active member...I couldn't really figure it out either so I just signed up and then tried to read some lyrics and got frustrated. :huh:

Spiraling appears to be a band.

33%3B8%3B44323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323639%3B53%3A43ot1lsi

That might be them in that liiiiiiiitle tiiiiiiiiny picture there...

:laugh: you've got about 80 windows open down there on the bar...

IWasBored said:
oh, i think i neglected to mention i stand by my sig more than i did before...:wink:

oh yes, i know i'm an asshole.
:yikes: Don't forget scary. :D
they won't come up in the search...very very strange.
GREAT now I really DO have imaginary friends!!

Schmeg said:

:lol:

Here's my ever so exciting blog...you can be my friend!

33%3B8%3B47923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323639%3B4%3C2%3B9ot1lsi

beautiful. i assmue mine looks something like that...at this point, i can't remember the screen name, and i know i deleted the email.

hey, is that the media player that i possessed earlier? the other night michael stipe was possessing it, tonight it's me :macdevil: mwhahahaha.

IWasBored said:

:laugh: you've got about 80 windows open down there on the bar...
:lol: I blame adult ADD. I haven't used most of them in hours; I'll find them later and get really confused and shut them.

Schmeg said:

:yikes: Don't forget scary. :D

GREAT now I really DO have imaginary friends!!

scary! YYAAAAAAAAARRRRRR :evil:

imaginary friends...now, the ones who are out there that you know are real people despite the fact that you've never met them..that's one thing...but imaginary friends who randomly find you even though you gave them nothing to find you from...that's just creepy :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I blame adult ADD. I haven't used most of them in hours; I'll find them later and get really confused and shut them.

hehehehehe

i've got three things open (winamp, this window, and the REM myspace player), but that's cos i was trying to convince myself to get away from the computer...it doesn't seem to be working, somehow i've been here an hour already after work ended :shifty:

'electron blue' is pretty rad.

i will never like that q-tip thing though...

IWasBored said:

beautiful. i assmue mine looks something like that...at this point, i can't remember the screen name, and i know i deleted the email.

hey, is that the media player that i possessed earlier? the other night michael stipe was possessing it, tonight it's me :macdevil: mwhahahaha.
The very media player! Michael Stipe had it again a little while ago...Drive followed by All the Way to Reno. Bono has it right now.

After a few listens the other night it grew on me, too. REM songs do that; I never really like them at first and then they get better. The whole Automatic for the People album was like that for me.

IWasBored said:

scary! YYAAAAAAAAARRRRRR :evil:

imaginary friends...now, the ones who are out there that you know are real people despite the fact that you've never met them..that's one thing...but imaginary friends who randomly find you even though you gave them nothing to find you from...that's just creepy :uhoh:
That is creepy. :crazy: They don't exist other than in my spacethingie box.

I was going to go an hour ago, too, and then I blew up my journal entry and forgot to leave. :shifty:

What q-tip thing? :confused:

Schmeg said:

The very media player! Michael Stipe had it again a little while ago...Drive followed by All the Way to Reno. Bono has it right now.

After a few listens the other night it grew on me, too. REM songs do that; I never really like them at first and then they get better. The whole Automatic for the People album was like that for me.

yeah, REM is definetly like that for me. except automatic though, i think that's the most accessible...but maybe that's because the songs i've heard the most, singles like 'man on the moon' and such, are from that one...'murmer' bored me for so long before one night i put it in the tape player and realized i really liked it. and it's since become my favorite album of theirs :shrug: it's a mystery. i will never understand why me hating a song or an album or a band even is almost a prerequisite for me liking them later on.

Schmeg said:

That is creepy. :crazy: They don't exist other than in my spacethingie box.

I was going to go an hour ago, too, and then I blew up my journal entry and forgot to leave. :shifty:

What q-tip thing? :confused:

i can't get them to exist...i see the page on your screen capped thingie, but it doesn't appear for me. maybe it's a log-in only thing...freaking wierd, man....

i was going to go straight to sleep after work, but i figured i'd check my mail first, and then it just went on from there...:shifty: interference was my last stop on the net, but you were still here and i felt like telling my journal about the dipshit who spilled the iced tea on me...speaking of iced tea, it's ice tea...who really says iceD tea, anyway? no one i've ever met...maybe somewhere else they do...like kentucky...ohoi? kariann can tell us...how about rhodey?

'the outsiders' feat. q-tip. the quasi-rap song. me no likie.

IWasBored said:

i can't get them to exist...i see the page on your screen capped thingie, but it doesn't appear for me. maybe it's a log-in only thing...freaking wierd, man....

i was going to go straight to sleep after work, but i figured i'd check my mail first, and then it just went on from there...:shifty: interference was my last stop on the net, but you were still here and i felt like telling my journal about the dipshit who spilled the iced tea on me...speaking of iced tea, it's ice tea...who really says iceD tea, anyway? no one i've ever met...maybe somewhere else they do...like kentucky...ohoi? kariann can tell us...how about rhodey?

'the outsiders' feat. q-tip. the quasi-rap song. me no likie.
Maybe they're only imaginary if you're not really there. :shifty: That's too deep a thought for this time of night.

I just noticed that I spelled it ice tea; I usually have the D on there when I spell it but now usually when I say it. Does anyone say iceD tea? To many hard consonants in a row...is that a New England thing? Again...too deep a thought for this time of night.

Aha, quasi-rap...the diet coke of rap...just one calorie, not rap enough. I see now.

IWasBored said:

yeah, REM is definetly like that for me. except automatic though, i think that's the most accessible...but maybe that's because the songs i've heard the most, singles like 'man on the moon' and such, are from that one...'murmer' bored me for so long before one night i put it in the tape player and realized i really liked it. and it's since become my favorite album of theirs :shrug: it's a mystery. i will never understand why me hating a song or an album or a band even is almost a prerequisite for me liking them later on.
But Out of Time was the first REM cd I ever had (and the first cd I ever bought with my own money, BTW), and I listened to that constantly until I got Automatic for the People, and it was so different I really wasn't sure about it. And then one by one I realized I liked the songs a LOT and then I rediscovered it a few years ago and I don't know how I ever didn't like it to begin with.

Murmur is one I need to give another chance too.

Schmeg said:

Maybe they're only imaginary if you're not really there. :shifty: That's too deep a thought for this time of night.

:lmao: yes...waaaaaaay too deep. arguably way too deep for my brain to comprehend at ANY time of the day...

I just noticed that I spelled it ice tea; I usually have the D on there when I spell it but now usually when I say it. Does anyone say iceD tea? To many hard consonants in a row...is that a New England thing? Again...too deep a thought for this time of night.

Aha, quasi-rap...the diet coke of rap...just one calorie, not rap enough. I see now.

icetea. it's not even two words.it's two sylables that do not exist independently of each other. or maybe that's just my world since i don't really drink real tea, and i don't like ice in anything.

hahahaha, yes, it's like that half-carb thingie...it's there, but no one really wants it...i actually witnessed someone trying to give away those things and saw countless people pass up the free soda. it was amusing. i didn't realize that the housing services 'welcome wagon' had such a hard time getting rid of the free shit they're supposed to hand out to freshman...looked almost as annoying as my job (parking cars, giving directions).

Schmeg said:

But Out of Time was the first REM cd I ever had (and the first cd I ever bought with my own money, BTW), and I listened to that constantly until I got Automatic for the People, and it was so different I really wasn't sure about it. And then one by one I realized I liked the songs a LOT and then I rediscovered it a few years ago and I don't know how I ever didn't like it to begin with.

Murmur is one I need to give another chance too.

i never got into 'out of time' on the basis of 'shiny happy people'. that is one song i cannot stand under ANY circumstances. but still, that's a good cd to have bought first with your own money. not everyone can say they bought an album that they still will listen to, or still listen to for reasons other than nostalgic purposes :up: (mine was a beatles album, by the way...i'm still proud of that...'help!' cos it was one of the ones my mom didn't have on vinyl)

Schmeg said:

:reject: <---- *hiding from scary sounds*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i guess that's a pirate sound rather than a scary one. although pirates can be scary.

i spent about a half an hour looking through mixes at work (i brought the cd player and the computer speakers to keep me company cos i really wanted to listen to blood for blood, and jerod couldn't find anything to play for me on his show, which i was listening to before work...) just to find the main street saints' "pirate song"

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

that song kicks ass.

IWasBored said:

:lmao: yes...waaaaaaay too deep. arguably way too deep for my brain to comprehend at ANY time of the day...

icetea. it's not even two words.it's two sylables that do not exist independently of each other. or maybe that's just my world since i don't really drink real tea, and i don't like ice in anything.

hahahaha, yes, it's like that half-carb thingie...it's there, but no one really wants it...
:lol: I have no idea why I found that as funny as I did. I think it's time to sleep!!

I have also thought of the words "ice" and "tea" so many times they no longer have any meaning.

Schmeg said:

:lol: I have no idea why I found that as funny as I did. I think it's time to sleep!!

I have also thought of the words "ice" and "tea" so many times they no longer have any meaning.

hahahaha

don't you hate it when that happens...i remember when i first realized that if you thought about a word long enough it would lose all meaning to you...for some reason i kept saying the word 'mitten' over and over...actually, i don't think it ever regained its meaning...and that was when i was something like 6 years old...

IWasBored said:

i never got into 'out of time' on the basis of 'shiny happy people'. that is one song i cannot stand under ANY circumstances. but still, that's a good cd to have bought first with your own money. not everyone can say they bought an album that they still will listen to, or still listen to for reasons other than nostalgic purposes :up: (mine was a beatles album, by the way...i'm still proud of that...'help!' cos it was one of the ones my mom didn't have on vinyl)
I'm pretty proud of that too. :D I was...cripe, how old was I? 11? 12? and I actually didn't buy crap and I took good enough care of it that I still CAN play it today. It's got Losing My Religion, too...if you're into the one song everyone knows. :wink:

:lol: Mitten lost its meaning when you were 6?? I did it with Skunk...it means nothing to me now, just some more hard vowels!

Schmeg said:

I'm pretty proud of that too. :D I was...cripe, how old was I? 11? 12? and I actually didn't buy crap and I took good enough care of it that I still CAN play it today. It's got Losing My Religion, too...if you're into the one song everyone knows. :wink:

:lol: Mitten lost its meaning when you were 6?? I did it with Skunk...it means nothing to me now, just some more hard vowels!

that's impressive...my copy of help is pretty much doomed...in a really good cd player it will work, but in my crappy discman it skips like a motherfucker.

yeah, losing my religion is the lead track, isn't it?

skunks...we've got one of them living in our yard somewhere...kind of freaks me out.

yeah, mitten...i have to wear gloves now. haha.

my love of 'i'll take the rain' really doesn't go too well with my hatred of 'reveal', does it :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom